Double dog mod

Started by Makule, January 29, 2019, 10:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makule

Not mine but a creative tinkerer
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Alto Mare

Where have you been Albert? I hope all is well. Could you post a pic of the inner side of that reel?

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Good to see you back Albert.
I'm still enjoying that big BeastMaster you sent down a few years back.
All the best mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Makule

Hope you found the handle
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Makule

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 29, 2019, 10:42:22 PM
Where have you been Albert? I hope all is well. Could you post a pic of the inner side of that reel?

Sal

Will see if he would be willing to share. 

Makule

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 29, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Sal

Btw, someone local showed a custom handle you made.  Rainbow colors.  Looked nice but didn't get any details

redsetta

QuoteHope you found the handle
Haha - that was such a rookie move on my part, throwing it out with the packaging!
PS Like the new avatar shot
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Shark Hunter

Hey Albert!
Good to see you old friend. ;)
Life is Good!

Makule

Yes, you're right, I am old, hence the name.

How's the Everol(d)?  Ever use the 20/0?  After thinking a lot about it, I decided to not dive into that as it would be way too much for what I need and the weight would probably kill me.  Even the 130 size reels are getting heavy and are likely as much as I need even for the largest fish I handle.  If you have an extra 12/0 size hanging around you'd like to get rid of I'd be interested.

Shark Hunter

I'll have to look Albert. I lost count. ::)
Life is Good!

Makule

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 05, 2019, 10:33:56 PM
I'll have to look Albert. I lost count. ::)

We should all have that problem. 

Shark Hunter

Albert,
My 12/0's are all custom, and they have my name on them.
I gave $599 for this reel plus shipping.
I can sell it to you for that price and I will pay the shipping.
It is an older 9/0 single speed, but she is a looker.
If you decline, there will be no hard feelings.
I will have no problem keeping it.
If you are hell bent on a 12/0 2 speed. I can get you one, but you know the price.
There is some small scuff marks, in that last pic above the gearcase on the side plate.
Otherwise, she is mint with all the hardware and paperwork in the original box.
Life is Good!