New stile 112H by Cortez Conversions

Started by Reel 224, February 18, 2019, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

The new silver 112H

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Reel 224

Quote from: Darin Crofton on February 18, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
Beautiful reel my friend!!!

Darin: Did you notice the Hawk on the shiftier that covers the nut?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Reel 224 on February 18, 2019, 10:56:00 PM
Quote from: Darin Crofton on February 18, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
Beautiful reel my friend!!!

Darin: Did you notice the Hawk on the shiftier that covers the nut?

Joe
haha, I see it, so cool ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

mo65

Very nice Joe! The plates and frame look like they were made together, not from two separate vendors. That's the sign of excellence! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

RowdyW

I think old style plates would have blended better on your old style frame without the double step between the frame & plates especially since the plates & frame are an exact color match. Is the reel dressed for Holloween?  ;D     Rudy

Reel 224

Rudy: You didn't notice that the plates are Backwards? It is just a mock up fitting. I'm not finished, I just slapped it together to see how it looked.

The notch doesn't look bad, I think it gives it stile :D. I rather like the way Tom relieved the face on the plates also. Double Dog is a no go without major alteration. I left it in a single dog configuration. No big E.

Joe 

RowdyW

Joe, if the plates were backwards then all the internals would be showing.  The frame is backwards.

Reel 224

Ha Ha Ha :D :D If you nose runs and your feet smell, then you built upside-down.

Joe

RowdyW

Reel 224

Caranx

Donnyboat

Look reat Joe thanks for showing us, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Petah

Nice!!!! Something about all silver gets me too!!!!!

Peter

Bill B

Awesome reel Joe....the 112h is probably my favorite reel....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!