Penn 112 H Narrow W/ Cotez Conversions new Plates

Started by Reel 224, February 22, 2019, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Narrow 112H in blue W/ Cortez Conversions pates & Tib Frame and Spool.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

sabaman1

JIM

Reel 224

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on February 22, 2019, 02:36:36 AM
Beautiful reel Joe!

Randy: I love that Blue Frame,Spool and handle. Thanks for hooking me up.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

wascallywabit

Reel 224

I have 15 builds so far, expecting another soon for a 9/0. I'm waiting for the customer to make a decision.

Joe

Ron Jones

The fact that the frame and hande are the same color ties the whole two tone thing togethr nicely. No one is going to try to claim that reelon a party boat.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mo65

Quote from: Ron Jones on February 22, 2019, 07:49:19 PM
The fact that the frame and hande are the same color ties the whole two tone thing togethr nicely. No one is going to try to claim that reelon a party boat.
The Man

It does tie together nice!

Quote from: Reel 224 on February 22, 2019, 05:40:54 PM
I have 15 builds so far, expecting another soon for a 9/0. I'm waiting for the customer to make a decision.

Way to go Joe! 8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Gman_WC

Walnut Creek, CA

Reel 224

Soon to come the new 9/0 conversion Silver & Black.

Joe

Reel 224

RowdyW

Joe you need to move this to the Senator or Photo section. This is the International section.

Reel 224

Quote from: RowdyW on February 23, 2019, 07:45:50 AM
Joe you need to move this to the Senator or Photo section. This is the International section.

I am not a mod so I can't move it Rowdy. If the they want to move they will do so. Did you have anything to say about the reel?

Joe