New member from Florida panhandle

Started by Savage87, March 04, 2019, 01:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savage87

New member looking forward to fixing up my 12/0 and seeing more post from everyone on here
** SAVAGE LIFE **

foakes

Welcome, Savage —

Are you a shark fisherman?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

festus

Welcome from Tennessee.  You're at the right place if you need any help.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Savage87

Quote from: foakes on March 04, 2019, 01:11:09 AM
Welcome, Savage —

Are you a shark fisherman?

Best,

Fred
yes I'm a shark fishermen
** SAVAGE LIFE **

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

bhale1

ReelFishingProblems

Welcome,
There are plenty of shark fanatics here.
I hope you become as addicted to upgrading reels as we are

Nick,
Tampa

Benni3

Donnyboat

Good to have you with us SAV, what sort of condition is you 12/0 @ the moment, do you have it on a good  rod, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

gstours

Welcome 🙏.  From the other panhandle.   Happy 12/0.🎣

Savage87

Quote from: Donnyboat on March 04, 2019, 02:03:37 PM
Good to have you with us SAV, what sort of condition is you 12/0 @ the moment, do you have it on a good  rod, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia. cheers Don.
The reel is in really good shape and I got it with a custom built 130# class full roller rod with aftco guides and aftco full aluminum butt that is removeable. I want to up grade the drag and the dog and spring for sure and trying to see what other upgrades there are. There were tons for my 6/0 just not seeing as many for 12
** SAVAGE LIFE **