Main Menu

New Puppy

Started by Reel 224, March 15, 2019, 11:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Ruth and I got a new Beagle puppy today, her name is Fannie she is 8 weeks old and full of energy. Fannie is a pistol all over the house chasing toys and following Ruth like she is her mom. 

I haven't taken a picture yet, but when she settles down I will.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

conchydong

Your asking a Beagle to settle down? Good luck with that. Great dogs but they are Hounds through and through and will want to chase. Keep your doors closed.
Enjoy your new family member. I had to put down my last dog over a year ago and prolonged getting another but the house is not a home without a dog. I have Parrots and they are intelligent, personable and talkative but nothing beats a Dog.
Scott

Reel 224

Scott: I have had a Beagle for a hunting dog many years past Ruth was a Breeder for Brittany's for over 23 years, Ruth and her late husband hunted them and hunt tested and also showed them. Ruth is the expert so to speak. Fannie is going to be my household pet. She is also a lover kissing you every chance she gets. ;) ;D ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

conchydong

Joe, I am sure you and Ruth will not have any problems with that pup. Being you have had Beagles before you would know them well. I had a Beagle once also. I remember My grandpa said, "she'll run rabbits", well, she wanted to run every living mammal, reptile and bird there was. I was a kid then and remember chasing her for what seem liked miles. ;D

I am sure that Fannie will be a great addition to your home(family).

Send a picture when shes sleeping. ;)

Scott

Midway Tommy

We had one when I was a kid. His name was Davey Crockett and he was a hunting fool. My dad trained him to trail pheasants, which in those days, '60ish, was quite unusual. We lived in town and he'd chew right through chicken wire and dig under welded wire until we buried a 1x12 around the perimeter of his pen. I remember him getting loose one time and I had him blocked at a gate. That little sucker was so fast he ran right through my arms and between my legs.   ;D Beagles are great dogs but they can sure smell like a hound!  ::)  
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Shark Hunter

I can't wait for the pictures Joe.
My life doesn't afford me time for a dog.
When I retire, I will spoil one rotten. ;)
Life is Good!

Reel 224

Here is a picture. Ruth had to hold her for a still shot ;D ;D

Joe

Penn

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 16, 2019, 11:22:32 AM
Here is a picture. Ruth had to hold her for a still shot ;D ;D

Joe

Too cute!!

tony

Alto Mare

Cute puppy! I had A few beagles through the years.
Great dogs but could be stubborn at times.
The Brittany has always been one of my favorite.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelhead_killer

Many years ago I remember one of our family friends came out to the farm to visit us.  She opened the car door and her pet Beagle ran out and was never seen again.  We could hear her for about an hour until she ran so far away we could not hear anything again.  Never did find her.  They are determined little creatures that is for sure!  Beautiful pup!

Andy
><)))">

Reel 224

Well Fannie is growing up on a small farmet with plenty of woods but she going to be trained with Ruth and Our son Anthony that is going to train his Litter mate Snoop To hunt. Yes Anthony and I have litter mates.

Here are a few more pitchers of Fannie.

Joe

festus

Fannie is a fine looking beagle. 

conchydong

Looks like Fannie is having some nice dreams. Beautiful dog.

Bryan Young

Congratulations on adding a new member to your home. Cute puppy.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Ruth and I are enjoying Fannie very much, she is a cutey. We gave her a pillow to lie on in her kennel. She doesn't like to be put up but she has to get used to it. Fannie is yapping right now because we have to go to Church but.

Joe