Wednesday Salmon on the Long Hall

Started by David Hall, April 25, 2019, 04:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseCuervo

Quote from: David Hall on April 28, 2019, 03:50:41 PM
show us the finished product if it doesn't disappear to fast.

It sure does go fast. A couple of the nicer fillets are in the freezer, a neighbor got some, we had a nice ordeurve (sp?) last night and will munch on these pieces today, they were in the fridge:

Gfish

Quote from: JoseCuervo on April 28, 2019, 07:06:34 PM
Quote from: David Hall on April 28, 2019, 03:50:41 PM
show us the finished product if it doesn't disappear to fast.

It sure does go fast. A couple of the nicer fillets are in the freezer, a neighbor got some, we had a nice ordeurve (sp?) last night and will munch on these pieces today, they were in the fridge:

Mmmmm, tasty lookin!
Phonetic spelling's ok with French words. They can be all over the place compared with the English alphabet. I think it's 2 words; "hors," 'er somethin like that...who knows about the other word?
So'ed you guys get any roe?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

David Hall

Nice looking smoke job.  I bet they were delicious Hors Douvres.

Newell Nut

Very nice catch. Thanks for sharing my favorite fish. Wish we had them here in Florida.

Dwight

JoseCuervo

Newell Nut, WTH is that in your avatar??

:o

David Hall

Appears to be a 40+ pound King Salmon caught in Alaska or British Columbia I'd guess, on cut bait. In the rain. In the month of June.
Lol

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

Quote from: David Hall on April 29, 2019, 02:38:23 AM
Appears to be a 40+ pound King Salmon caught in Alaska or British Columbia I'd guess, on cut bait. In the rain. In the month of June.
Lol
Don't kid yourself, we get rain like that in August!
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

David Hall

I lived in Blaine and Bellingham for 10 years, I remember rain.