Penn and Abu

Started by sharkman, May 23, 2019, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkman

Curious if recent tariff has anything to do with the inability to order online from Penn and Abu.

Penn

We have posted this in a few threads on other sites, but I'll put it here as well. It is the same message that pops up on our website currently and answers your question.

Dear valued customer,

Due to unprecedented demand resulting in delivery delays, we will be unable to fulfill website orders until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.

Your business is incredibly important to us, and the changes we're making will ensure that we're in the best position to serve you in the future. In the meantime, you can still purchase our products from any of our excellent retail partners in stores and online.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your business. Best of luck on the water this summer.

The PENNĀ® team

tony

kmstorm64

Quote from: Penn on May 23, 2019, 02:40:08 PM
We have posted this in a few threads on other sites, but I'll put it here as well. It is the same message that pops up on our website currently and answers your question.

Dear valued customer,

Due to unprecedented demand resulting in delivery delays, we will be unable to fulfill website orders until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.

Your business is incredibly important to us, and the changes we're making will ensure that we're in the best position to serve you in the future. In the meantime, you can still purchase our products from any of our excellent retail partners in stores and online.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your business. Best of luck on the water this summer.

The PENNĀ® team

tony

Tony,pet

Would love to see them made in the Good Old USA again. I know price of your competitors and all,  but diehards will by your product if they can have American quality.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!