Mitchell Presidents

Started by 54bullseye, June 12, 2019, 11:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

I started with a 4/0 I bought from another Alan Tani member and the collection has grown. I have a 2/0, 4/0, 12/0, 12/0 two speed and a 14/0. Still looking for a nice 6/0, 9/0 and a two speed 9/0 so please if any one has and leads let me know !!   Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy !!   John Taylor

54bullseye

Couple more

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

54bullseye

Thanks Chris !!  Your my picker find me the rest LOL !!   John Taylor

mo65

WOW!! I need to get out once in a while...I've never even seen one of these things. Those are awesome John!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

Great collection, John!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

54bullseye

Why is it you get one then one more then you NEED them all ?????    LOL !! ;D    John

festus

I've never seen one either, but that's expected, not many of that type reel in Tennessee.

Swami805

Nice reels,they look almost new.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Donnyboat

Lovely collection John, you must have a bullseye, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

oc1

You sure come up with nice stuff.
-steve

54bullseye

Thanks everyone !!!    John Taylor

Alto Mare

Amazing line up, John!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reeltyme

Hey John, I believe it's time to update this lineup with some photos of your "new" baby!
Reeltyme