Birthday Gift...

Started by Alto Mare, June 15, 2019, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

A couple of weeks ago my daughter gave me this birthday gift and I wanted to share it with you guys.
She copied it from one of Penn's patented drawing, making minor changes on the knob.
It is hand stitched.

Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Really thoughtful — and clever, skillful attention to details.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

That's very nice, and thoughtful, as well !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Something tells me that will be hung on the wall with pride...very cool Sal! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

bhale1

Happy B-Day Sal!!!
Nothing better than a handmade gift, Im sure you will always look at that one and smile! Enjoy
Brett

Fishy247

Gfish

Real cool!
Happy birthday Sal!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

George6308

Happy Birthday Sal.
The gifts made specially for someone have more meaning than those purchased. Very nice piece of handmade folk art. I will know it will be cherished.

Alto Mare

Thanks everyone! yes she's very creative, I will cherish the many things she has made me through the years for as long as I can.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

My Birthday was last Sunday.
I have new Grill I need to assemble.
Happy Birthday My Brother!
Life is Good!

RowdyW

HAPPY (60) BIRTHDAY SAL!!! & Happy Birthday Daron.              Rudy

Swami805

Happy Birthday!  A really thoughtful gift. Looks like the patience gene is in the next generation
Do what you can with that you have where you are

handi2

That's awesome Sal. I'm sure you're very proud.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Alto Mare

Thanks guys!...Happy Birthday Daron, another gemini :)

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain