Hi’s tackle box shop charter!

Started by jlezama, June 21, 2019, 12:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Dear Bay Area folks
     Jonah from Hi's tackle is running a charter on the sea wolf out of emeryville marina. It will be limited load, up to 25 angles on a 50 ft boat!
Please come to Hi's tackle box (Alan, Bryan and Wayne and Dominick i am looking at you  :P) and reserve your spot!
Cost is $140 date: JUNE 30th only a few spots left
Thanks
Juan
Update mr swill88 is a no go :(

swill88

Quote from: jlezama on June 21, 2019, 12:59:10 AM
Dear Bay Area folks
      Jonah from Hi's tackle is running a charter on the sea wolf out of emeryville marina. It will be limited load, up to 25 angles on a 50 ft boat!
Please come to Hi's tackle box (Alan, Wayne and Dominick i am looking at you  :P) and reserve your spot!
Cost is $140
Thanks
Juan

Juan, I'm in, but, what's the date?

Steve

jlezama

June 30th! Need to call the shop or preferably go in person 650  588 1375
Quote from: swill88 on June 21, 2019, 01:14:06 AM
Quote from: jlezama on June 21, 2019, 12:59:10 AM
Dear Bay Area folks
Please come to Hi's tackle box (Alan, Wayne and Dominick i am looking at you  :P) and reserve your spot!
Cost is $140
Thanks
Juan

Juan, I'm in, but, what's the date?

Steve

swill88

Now.... I see the date.  Wish I could but I'm away.
Next time.
Steve

jlezama

Quote from: swill88 on June 21, 2019, 02:17:27 AM
Now.... I see the date.  Wish I could but I'm away.
Next time.
Steve

Next time Steve!
Juan

El Pescador

Dr. Juan!!!

Just enjoyed dinner with Dominick & Linda, and we both want to sign up for the Hi's Tackle Charter trip on June 30.

How do we do that???   Please help.

TANKS!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

jlezama

Quote from: El Pescador on June 22, 2019, 02:32:18 AM
Dr. Juan!!!

Just enjoyed dinner with Dominick & Linda, and we both want to sign up for the Hi's Tackle Charter trip on June 30.

How do we do that???   Please help.

TANKS!!!

Wayne
Please come by His tackle on Tomorrow Saturday morning, as they are closed on on Sunday and only a few spots left!

El Pescador

Juan,

DONE!  Stopped by Hi's Tackle this am, paid for Dominick and me.  There is ONE open spot as of this morning.

Also, Jonah told me to show up before 5AM on the boat.   Boat leaves as soon as all are on. 

They allow for under rod casting in the stern & bow, using bars, lures & soft plastics.   Sides are strictly for the shrimp fliers.

And we are to bring something for all to eat & enjoy.  It is "Potluck" trip.  Was told you can bring your own sandwich, but on past trips, there is enough food for all. 

Boat is on Dock N - on the far west side, closest to the Bay.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bryan Young

Have fun. I don't think I can make it up to Hy's anytime soon.  It's been a while since I've been up to the city to Hy's.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

jlezama

Awesome Wayne! Bryan lets fish together at some point soon!
I will be at the boat by 3:30 then, wanna make sure I get my stern spot for my Ho-D jigs and plastics!
Juan

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!