Florida Middle Grounds Trip

Started by Darin Crofton, June 26, 2019, 07:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin Crofton

Took some friends, brother and nephew on a long range bottom fishing trip and had a blast. Here's some of the pics we took.
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Darin Crofton

A few more

Hardy Boy

Nice fish and great looking water !! I have to try fishing down there one of these days ..................... see if those snapper taste any better than ours ????

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Alto Mare

Very nice Darin!...I don't see any custom reels with the fancy knobs on that boat :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Hardy Boy on June 26, 2019, 08:17:41 PM
Nice fish and great looking water !! I have to try fishing down there one of these days ..................... see if those snapper taste any better than ours ????

Cheers:

Todd
You're welcome anytime, Todd, let me know when you want to go...

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 26, 2019, 08:26:31 PM
Very nice Darin!...I don't see any custom reels with the fancy knobs on that boat :)
I promise you there was about 8-10 of your custom knobs on the boat ;D
Here's one of my favorites, at first light and ready for action!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Gfish

Great pictures. That mostly purple lookin one, beautiful. Was it sunrise or sunset?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

conchydong

RowdyW

oldmanjoe

Looks like you picked a good day to take that trip, weather ,waves and fish ...
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Gfish on June 26, 2019, 11:31:17 PM
Great pictures. That mostly purple lookin one, beautiful. Was it sunrise or sunset?
Twilight, it was mesmerizing!

Benni3

Great fishing trip,,,,,, :D you sure got alot big ones nice gear,,,,,, ;D

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Benni3 on June 27, 2019, 03:03:53 AM
Great fishing trip,,,,,, :D you sure got alot big ones nice gear,,,,,, ;D
Thanks, Benni!