salmon fishing 7/9/1029

Started by alantani, July 10, 2019, 03:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thorhammer

I gotta get back out there!!!

David Hall

Gfish

Excellent boss. Video with narration. If it's me with the net/gaff and my brother or someone I know well, I tease him/her a little, probably cause I'm not the one hooked-up. "Hope you tied a good knot. Wasn't there a nick in your line? Land him and you're the hero, or lose 'em and you're the goat!"
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Nicely done.  The water looked calm also.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Hardy Boy

Alan: isn't weird to reel in a salmon not using a "knuckle buster" single action reel !!!?? I know the "Peach" is sold on them and will never use anything else !! ;D Nice fish.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Crow

Cooler looks pretty full !! A good day!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Ron Jones

Can I use your time machine sometime? I wonder what people thought of you on the California coast in 1029:)!
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

kmstorm64

Way to go Alan, keep that cooler full!
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Bryan Young

Awe, that's special...  Brother and daughter on board with a cooler full of Salmon!!!  Priceless!!!

The water looks wonderful out there.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Wally15

Quote from: Hardy Boy on July 10, 2019, 04:12:57 PM
Alan: isn't weird to reel in a salmon not using a "knuckle buster" single action reel !!!?? I know the "Peach" is sold on them and will never use anything else !! ;D Nice fish.

Cheers:

Todd
I resemble that remark, Todd. :) My knuckles have almost recovered.
Leaving tomorrow for the 1500 mile drive to Foleyet, Ontario and a week of fantastic walleye fishing.
The Port Hardy salmon is terrific, BTW. So's the cod. Haven't cooked any halibut yet.

Peaches
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

swill88

Very very nice!  Thanks!
Steve

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Donnyboat

Nice Allan, good feed there, Wally long drive man, hope its worth it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat