Hello from North Carolina!

Started by GooseCreekRods, July 17, 2019, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GooseCreekRods

New member here, referred to me by a friend. I live near Charlotte, NC (between Charlotte and Monroe,NC) and run Goose Creek Rod and Reel (www.GooseCreekRods.com). On here to pick up some tips, advice and help whenever I can. After 35 years in advertising/graphic design and 9 years in web design and development, launched my rod and reel repair business about 2 years ago. We also do vintage rod and reel restorations and custom rods for fresh and saltwater applications. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and gaining some knowledge.
Goose Creek Rod & Reel
Indian Trail, NC

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK - Chris.

thorhammer

Whassup, homey! Wife from Conover. I fish Lookout and Hickory when I get down there. Live outside Raleigh and fish Kerr and Carolina Beach mainly these days.

John

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

GooseCreekRods

Goose Creek Rod & Reel
Indian Trail, NC

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

sharkman

Welcome. Formerly from Forest City NC.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Reggie!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

George6308

Welcome from Philadelphia, home of the culinary delight, the cheese steak!

happyhooker

Greetings, GCR, from Minnesota, and best of luck on the business venture.

Frank