Foggy Morning Start.

Started by gstours, July 22, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s another less than perfect weather day when fishing and fun are planned.   It was a group effort motoring by radar and keeping a pea soup watch out the window.   Butt it was fun as you will see.   More sandwiches. ;)   Wish you were there. 8)

Crow

Gee, ! Here I am, dragging hoses around to keep my wife's petunias alive...sweating like a hog on butcher day....and there you are, wearing rain jackets , and catching fish !!!  I wish I was there !!!  Nice going !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Steve-O

Nice fishing, Gary!

We're having a little heat advisory here in the wild, wild west.

gstours

Thanks for the hot summer reminder.   Once in a while we remember that rain and cool weather is natures moisturizer and certainly lessens the fire danger.   Butt I have other sufferings. :'(
   These folks are from Florida and there not complaining.

The grass stays green and sometimes it rains little fish! ;)

Steve-O

Nice flat fish!  I'll be back in the Tongass Rainforest in 52 days and counting down.

Can't wait for that moisturizing ocean air when I land in Ketchikan and plenty of that liquid sunshine!!

Plus some fishing thrown in there, too. ;D

Alto Mare

Nice Gary, you never fail to please😉.

Is that good looking couple members on here?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

The weather patterns are usually changing constantly in the panhandle of alaska.  it can rain some and then it clears and its sunny, sometimes a mix.  Generally much cooler than what is in the lower latitudes.   Very comfortable for fishing.

Heres a perfectly sunny day recently,  Just like in the Tongass.   Enjoy where ever you are. ;)