custom 112h double dog stainless steel bridge

Started by Alto Mare, July 23, 2019, 01:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I just received the latest 112H double dog bridge.

The dog pin showing on the right has been moved up a little and the dog itself has been modified.

The spring pin I'm pointing with the arrow will hit a little on some plates, all you need to do is remove a tiny bit of material there, everything else should work as it should.

This bridge does not need any modification when used in Tom's custom plates.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Darin Crofton

Great work there, Sal. I just mailed my old ones back this morning. Randy sent me a couple of Tib frames for the two sets of plates I have and all I'm missing is a couple of insert drags from PC... Thanks for all you help on this project!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Dan-J

I received the RMA from Alan yesterday and my old bridges are going in the mail today.

Thank you Sal and Alan.

Dan

CooldadE

Looks great ! I've been waiting for this. As soon as their available to us I want one !

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

mo65

That looks solid...great job making her right guys. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Black Pearl

Quote from: CooldadE on July 23, 2019, 02:31:05 PM
Looks great ! I've been waiting for this. As soon as their available to us I want one !

Cool

Hi,

You will have to get it from Mystic Reel Parts.

Thanks,
--Alan

CooldadE

Thanks Alan !  Any idea when these will be available through Mystic ?

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Black Pearl

Quote from: CooldadE on July 24, 2019, 06:28:00 PM
Thanks Alan !  Any idea when these will be available through Mystic ?

Cool

Probably in about 2 weeks. They only have 24 pieces available. Those are it.

thorhammer

I am going to go on record here for Alan C.: He is taking care of his people on this correction.

Also, a couple weeks ago, I ordered a jiggy scratch-n-dent kit (man, Customs shined him on that one) from him to build for a friend that did me a real solid...Alan had already shipped it, then realized who I was and that I had already built one for myself previously, and gave me a courtesy call to see how it all worked out- which  was great, no issues on the build and i love the reel. He did he give me some crap about having it a year and not using it yet, lol!!! Deservedly so....

I won't get to the specifics of the whole call, but I really appreciated the follow up and a great conversation about the PC projects in general. Some Ohana right there.

I have a DD PC bridge in the Cherry Bomb Jiggy 501, courtesy of Sal, and will have a pair of the 3/0 bridges in my CC builds if I get on the list in time at Mystic.

Alan, I decided to keep that one kit myself, and am going to order a non-blemish kit for my buddy's build- so you know when you see it in the next few days. 

John

Black Pearl

Quote from: thorhammer on July 24, 2019, 11:19:06 PM
I am going to go on record here for Alan C.: He is taking care of his people on this correction.

Also, a couple weeks ago, I ordered a jiggy scratch-n-dent kit (man, Customs shined him on that one) from him to build for a friend that did me a real solid...Alan had already shipped it, then realized who I was and that I had already built one for myself previously, and gave me a courtesy call to see how it all worked out- which  was great, no issues on the build and i love the reel. He did he give me some crap about having it a year and not using it yet, lol!!! Deservedly so....

I won't get to the specifics of the whole call, but I really appreciated the follow up and a great conversation about the PC projects in general. Some Ohana right there.

I have a DD PC bridge in the Cherry Bomb Jiggy 501, courtesy of Sal, and will have a pair of the 3/0 bridges in my CC builds if I get on the list in time at Mystic.

Alan, I decided to keep that one kit myself, and am going to order a non-blemish kit for my buddy's build- so you know when you see it in the next few days. 

John

It is always fun to talk to you on the phone.

I guess that a lot of people will be calling or emailing Mo. Mo is going to hate me for that..... LOL