Got the Kids out !

Started by Hardy Boy, July 31, 2019, 08:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Well not really kids any more !!; the daughter and her boy friend are up for a few days and wanted to get out fishing. Weather was for calm sees with some showers. Started great, calm with high cloud, a 16 lb spring right off of the bat, then a nice coho, a bunch of shakers and then another coho all in less than two hours. Then the rain came and through a damper on things. Then it rained and rained, daughter had enough after an hour of that. I said one pass down to the point and then we go, get to the point ready to go and bang she gets a 15 lber. Going to try again tomorrow. They have 18 packages of salmon for the winter now ...................... fingers crossed for tomorrow. No fire hazard here this summer !!
Todd

thorhammer

Awesome! Who organized your boat, Fred? :)

Mine has crap everywhere when I'm fishing.

John

Rivverrat

Looks like a great time. I really like that boat... Jeff

Crow

Nothing like "Family Fishing Fun " !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Nice pics!...keep on making memories.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Sounds like a productive outing

Gotta love those last minute "fish on" bites. It almost makes you want to keep fishing

Are you fishing out by the Duval lodge area aka "the wall" ??
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Darin Crofton

Great trip, nothing like fishing with your kids!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Brewcrafter

Great trips with the Family and next generation - Priceless!!!!  Great fishing and great photos!!!!

witty1

Nice! and with 18 packs of salmon... enough to make anyone happy.

Wally15

Todd, your daughter may be lucky at fishing, but she's also extremely lucky in that she resembles Jeanette.  ;D
Cheers,
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

steelfish

Todd , amigo looks like a great fishing even with the rain, I have had great fishing trips with rain damping everything but thats part of the experience of enjoying the outdoors

18 packs of salmon for winter, dang!! I love salmon but the only place I can catch it is in the freezer of Costco store. :-\
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

Took them out again yesterday morning and got a few more fish. Got the daughters boy friend into a little better grade of fish for one of them at least (22 lbs). Still no danger of a forest fire here !! Good fight.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Brewcrafter

Beautiful fish!  Todd, you are starting to "rub it in"!  Keep it up!

alantani

Amazing...

... that the boyfriend made it back to the dock. None of my daughter's boyfriends have yet to be brave enough to go fishing with me yet!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !