mike arrives in 2 hours!

Started by alantani, August 28, 2019, 04:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

last year, mike pulled in to san diego the day before we left for cedros.  he was a little beat up from the flight and jet lagged for most of the trip.  this year, he is flying in early to hang out here and get use to west coast time.  so roughly, it will be dinner out tonight. the girls are busy, so it will just be me and mike, unless bryan wants to join up. for tomorrow, lee will be here. gotta prep the boat. i'm thinking about a couple of steaks at home for dinner. friday is local fishing, probably salmon. saturday we need to prep for cedros. marc will be showing up on saturday night. how about chinese take out? then at 5am on sunday, we hit the road for san diego!!!!!

sunday night is dinner at miguel's cochina.  drinks at 5, dinner at 6.  monday morning we need to get to the cbx early, then board our flight to cedros.  we should be fishing by 1pm. 

pics to follow!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

thorhammer

Quote from: alantani on August 28, 2019, 04:23:10 PM
last year, mike pulled in to san diego the day before we left for cedros.  he was a little beat up from the flight and jet lagged for most of the trip.  this year, he is flying in early to hang out here and get use to west coast time.  so roughly, it will be dinner out tonight. the girls are busy, so it will just be me and mike, unless bryan wants to join up. for tomorrow, lee will be here. gotta prep the boat. i'm thinking about a couple of steaks at home for dinner. friday is local fishing, probably salmon. saturday we need to prep for cedros. marc will be showing up on saturday night. how about chinese take out? then at 5am on sunday, we hit the road for san diego!!!!!

sunday night is dinner at miguel's cochina.  drinks at 5, dinner at 6.  monday morning we need to get to the cbx early, then board our flight to cedros.  we should be fishing by 1pm. 

pics to follow!!!!

Good luck! Only issue I see is you are taking happy hour literally- it's really not enough time :)

ldoret94

Alan,

Mook, Todd and I will all be staying at the Vagabond Sunday night.  Actually we'll arrive fairly early in the afternoon.  Pick Todd up at 11:30 at the airport. 

Pete

alantani

Keta

See you both tomorrow early afternoon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

conchydong

Living the good life. Have a great time gents.

Hardy Boy

That's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to put up with Mike !!!!!!  Tell him I say hi .

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Aiala

Quote from: Hardy Boy on August 29, 2019, 03:25:36 PM
That's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to put up with Mike!!!

Oh phoo, a couple of years back I spent ten days with Mike and he was totally great. It was the EXCEL that sucked... big time.  ::)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Gfish

Mike's lookin ready-fredy. That looks like part of a nice man-cave Allen, what's the rest of it look like?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

Rockfish and lings out of Half Moon Bay!

steelfish

looking good amigos, great pic before the adventure
The Baja Guy

alantani

Fish tacos for dinner!

Cor

Looks like good friends having a great time, enjoy!
Cornelis