Need e-clip for Jack Handle Part # 3-319 (circlip)

Started by spoons, September 23, 2019, 04:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoons

Anyone know where I can get an e-clip jack handle for a 332 reel?  Part number is 3-319 (circlip)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried looking at Lowes and they have the steel versions.  Looking for the stainless version and size.  not sure what size they are.

Swami805

I believe wilrite (spelling?) on eBay sells them. There's a few posts about him on here in the newell section. He also has a bunch of other small parts on there and if you don't have one get the ultimate upgrade drag kit, we'll worth the $
Do what you can with that you have where you are

spoons

Thank you sir.

Will the ultimate drag upgrade kit be ok for a stock reel?  I'd hate to bust it up over dragging it.

foakes

Just checked the Newell Parts -- Sorry, just have the smaller Cir-Clips in SS.

McMaster-Carr, Harbor Freight, and a few other online sources will have these in assorted sizes.

Welcome aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Newell Nut

Quote from: spoons on September 23, 2019, 06:40:47 PM
Thank you sir.

Will the ultimate drag upgrade kit be ok for a stock reel?  I'd hate to bust it up over dragging it.

The ultimate upgrade is fine on stock Newell reels. All of mine are set up that way and I fish hard. No issue at all. What you will find with the ultimate upgrade is a smoother drag.

alantani

got it!  send me a pm with your address and i can get it into the mail, no charge.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Caranx

Darn, I'm a day too late. Looked all around and could not find one. Went to a local tackle shop and they sold me two for $4.00! I knew it was a rip off but I needed it.

Newell Nut

Here you go guys if you need more. I just ordered some from McMaster. 6.87 for 25 pack.

Delivers Tuesday

Side-Mount External Retaining Ring

15-7 PH Stainless Steel, for 1/4" OD

98408A120

Pack of 25 each

$6.87

Pack

$6.87

Newell Nut

Received the McMaster E clips today and they are a perfect fit.

Dwight