Hi Alan and Bryan and everyone else! Kailua, HI

Started by lois, September 29, 2019, 09:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lois

gosh, i have not been here since forever! i'm fixing a friend's reel and the forums popped up on my search. i guess Facebook has taken most of my online time. :D
i'm going to bookmark this on my laptop. i'm getting through some health issues, and beginning to fix reels again. i hope i can come back and help, and also come back and learn some new things.

just dropping by to check in. ;D

alantani

bryan is here in the garage and says hi!  i think he is avoiding his wife......

anyway, great to see you here again!   anything you need, please let us know!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

lois

hmmm, never thought of it that way. great avoidance tactic. ;D

i'm just working on some Stradics. some oooolllllddd Stradics. very difficult to find parts. next, i have to finish a Stella, a Penn International, and a 9/0. and then there's about 5 Penn spinners. straightening up things in my life, which is a good thing. lol what are the odds that you two guys would be together at the exact same time i returned after YEARS of absence? the planets have aligned!

i'll drop by more often. you know how it goes, life gets in the way sometimes. but it's good life.

Keta

Tell Bryan to ship her up here, Mary can entertain her.  Send the kids too, we miss them.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

lois

oh! and i bought an Okuma about 5 years ago, used it a few times, and it got all messed up. i took it apart, and having never done an Okuma spinner before, it is now been apart for 5 years. parts in a plastic container. :D

after i get done with the other reels, i'll fix my own. i bought a Sedona 4000 with a gift card also quite some time ago, and i still haven't even put line on it! :o

Bryan Young

Aloha Lois,

I'm still harassing you on FB too. lol.

Regarding the Okuma, the main gear and gear under normally has to be lined up arrow to arrow. I do t have the reel apart to show you though. When you are ready, let me know.

And Lois, glad you are back.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Hi Lois.  I wondered where you were.  Glad you are back.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Lois is dealing with all of the crime through Stolen Stuff Hawaii Facebook page.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.