the incredible Hulk and Batman rods

Started by steelfish, October 22, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

this set of customized factory rods are for the same friend, and continuing with the superheroes themed rods now Im showing you a Shimano Terez with Batman theme and a shimano Tallus with the Hulk theme, hope you like them, my friend really liked them and Im happy with the ending job.

first, the Hulk
note, I was going to build for my personal use a hulk themed rod with a calstar GF blank 120lb but I used my ideas on this rod ooh well, I now need to think a different color combo or different theme now.

The Baja Guy

steelfish

last ones of the Hulk rod
The Baja Guy

Crow

Beautiful job, and a neat idea !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

now the ones for the dark knight

The Baja Guy

steelfish

last ones of the Man Bat
The Baja Guy

steelfish

now, both heroes together ( I like this set of pics)
The Baja Guy

Swami805

They look great Alex! I'm sure your friend will be pleased
Do what you can with that you have where you are

nelz

To the bat-boat Robin!

Very cool rods. Two thumbs up!

PacRat

Too cool Alex! Keep up the good work. When you run out of super heroes you can do the villains.

steelfish

Quote from: PacRat on October 22, 2019, 02:34:40 AM
Too cool Alex! Keep up the good work. When you run out of super heroes you can do the villains.

good idea

thanks guys
The Baja Guy

Jigtosser

Amigo,
Those two rods in a set are Priceless!
I really like the Theme idea... :D
You do have Talent Alex, can't wait to see your next project  ; ::)
Dan

Shark Hunter

I got dibs on Iron Man. ;)
Great work Compa. ;)
Life is Good!

steelfish

The Baja Guy

thorhammer

Alex, I'm not sure how much work you are doing that you don't post pictures of, but as far as I can see, your fit and finish job has come a long way in not-too-many rods. Very nice!

John

oldmanjoe

As a person who likes to restore rods , I must say you do excellent work .    Joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare