Hello from Connecticut

Started by PeteRocck, October 30, 2019, 06:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteRocck

Hi all, New member here. I've been cruising thru this forum for some time now and love it.  A little about myself. I'm a marine mechanic in Connecticut and have been involved with boats and fishing my entire life. Look forward to getting to know you guys and girls. I'll try and help where I can.

Pete

Current Reel inventory
2-505hs, 2-49, 1-500, 3-battle2 4000's
1-320GT2, 1-5500ss, 1- Daiwa Emcast, 1-15TLD

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

festus

Glad you're on board, Pete. I've never been to Connecticut, but my wife used to fly up there on business before she retired.  She worked for the Tennessee branch of Hartford Steam Boiler.

xjchad

Welcome aboard Pete!
Looking forward to your input!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

AC49

Welcome Pete from Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

MarkT

Welcome, I moved here to California from Glastonbury,  CT many years ago!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Pete!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

milne

Welcome Pete,  Great place here, look forward to your input.

Col
Melbourne

Donnyboat

Welcome Pete, from sunny Western Australia, what reels do you have & have you serviced them yourself, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

happyhooker

Greetings, Pete, from Minnesota.

Frank

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D