Keep em wet! take two.

Started by gstours, October 31, 2019, 02:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Thanks for the info on my attempt to share a clip with you.  I did have the u-tube setting on private and changed it to unlisted just now.
    Its set now as I had it before and now should play.  I have lots of footage sitting and I,m hoping to learn how to edit most and make something decent out of it and share some of the better stuff.   Below is the same link and maybe it will now play for you. ???

gstours

After the change to unlisted the video i played on this site shown in the take two version posted did not show any footage for about 38 seconds then it seemed more like I had presented before.  Whats wrong?  I willl wait and learn from you all.   thanks for any comments or help.

mo65

Yep...took 32 seconds to come on. Great fish Gary! That looks like a blast! You should be able to find an easy to use video editing program. I use Windows Movie Maker 2012...can't get much simpler than that...and my videos come out pretty good.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Gobi King

Nice biiiiiiiiiig ones, good fishing Gary,
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours

To Mo, and anyone watching.   I only have windows 10 now as "we" decided for some reason it was "better"  now its my only tool with data.
      I still have a laptop with windows 7 capabibilitys, butt never use it much except for storage now.   I was happy with the old school as i am old school.   now I havent edited anything for about a year.   Thanks for you advise and comments.  old dogs sometimes die slow. :-*

Steve-O

Delicious fishes! Keep 'em coming, Gary.

gstours

Heres another fun way to get wet.  Every fish is different.  I wish this was you tasting some seawater.  Its still a hoot! :D