When Bad Luck Strikes

Started by gstours, November 02, 2019, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

When is it acceptable for a person fishing to become upset?   I found this jumbled clip, cleaned it up and removed the bad language and when your fishing with me you never know whats goinna happen.   We lost this one but I still got this for you!   From Alaska.

Benni3

Hehehehe,,,, :D it happens,,,, ;) so much with me and marlo we just laugh and I wonder what was that,,,,, ??? Musky,,,,marlin,,,,loch ness moster,,,,, ;D

Cor

Whose hands tightened the drag....hehehe
Cornelis

bhale1

Oh...sooooo, even the pros like Gary sometimes lose a fish....thought it was just my bad luck ;D
Brett
just kidding Gary

Ron Jones

Stuff happens.
Go get another one.
That's why it's called fishing.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

gstours

Good eyes folks.  Yes Me are the bad guy.  I did it all.  Took the guy, found the spot, baited the hook , and tightened the drag for him.  kpow!
   It was in good fun and he got over it after a while.  Butt it was fun non the less.  Glad I got the footage too and share it with you.
  there are different names for these very large halibut.  Volkwagon, Barn door, pigs, hogs, big girls,Bertha's are some from up here.
    You just never know whats down ther or when its your turn to think fast and perform handsomely.