Hello from central Ohio.

Started by Leadhead, November 02, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leadhead

Hello All,
I'm a long time lurker and thought it was time to register. I'm glad to be part of a Great forum, at 57yrs old it's about time I service my own gear and have found valuable info here. Thanks

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Leadhead

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Quote from: Leadhead on November 02, 2019, 08:34:39 PM
Hello All,
I'm a long time lurker and thought it was time to register. I'm glad to be part of a Great forum, at 57yrs old it's about time I service my own gear and have found valuable info here. Thanks
Hello Chris, Welcome!
Let's hope it won't cost you too much, this dtuff it's addictive :)

Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Sharkb8

Welcome Chris from South Australia Kim

Leadhead

Thank You all.
It's much appreciated.

Brewcrafter

Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Midway Tommy

Welcome, Chris. Hopefully you're into those amazing spinners!  ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Donnyboat

Now come on Chris, what make of reels n models, do you have, were do you do your fishing, fresh water, ocean, beach or boat, Welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

bhale1

Welcome Chris,
Enjoy your stay, and you came to the right place if you want to service your own reels. Lots of helpful/knowledgeable people here, more than willing to answer questions.
Brett...from Arizona

Benni3

happyhooker

Greetings, from Minnesota.

Frank

Leadhead

Thanks again to all of you!!
Mostly panfish inland lakes around here Where I use spinners mostly.
Sold my Thompson 19' that I used for walleye on Erie, just use a 12' 7.5 mercury now.
I take semi annual trips to the east coast usually on the sand in  the OBX but last month went blackfisxhing in RI and CT.
Had a blast and got my limit on 2 different party boats.
More to come once I figure out which thread to post in.
Thanks again.