alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial "Free" spot aboard the Starfire this Saturday Nov 9th
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 06, 2019, 02:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Free" spot aboard the Starfire this Saturday Nov 9th  (Read 746 times)
pjstevko

« on: November 07, 2019, 02:48:14 PM »

I had a friend bail on this trip and now its too late to cancel and get my $ back so I'm putting the reservation up for grabs free!!!!!

First person who replies to this thread gets a free 3/4 day trip aboard the Starfire out of Morro Bay this Saturday Grin Shocked Grin Shocked

Just post here and meet me at the Landing Saturday morning and the trip is yours....(you cover all other costs  Grin)

PJ
pjstevko

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 11:07:35 AM »

Spot has been filled by a local person from my work....
theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »

Have fun PJ !
Catch a big one for us.....

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
pjstevko

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 11:08:53 AM »

Have fun PJ !
Catch a big one for us.....

I missed the boat.....because I got left on a mountain side at 9600 ft overnight while assisting on a body recovery!!!!

My co-worker who was supposed to go with me called Morro Bay Landing to try to get our $ back because we are government Firefighter/First Responders and they said there was nothing they could do...Oh well I actually came out ahead because of the overtime and hazard pay....
theswimmer

Sierra Nevada

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 06:44:26 PM »

Wow , that sucks .
Got dropped at Duck Lake back in the early 90's for two days ..... Feeding 4 SAR teams .
Lucky the guy I was with was  a  real  deal 4 star  chef.
We ate well 😊 .
Body recoveries are never fun....
Stay safe .
Best ,
JT

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.

Clark Gable
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: