Grandson first time fishing

Started by Sharkb8, November 14, 2019, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkb8

I took my grandson fishing for the first time on the weekend his first fish was a flathead on a lure,he also  got some Shiitties, samontrout and a small snapper which I showed him how to make it look bigger for the photos. The last fish he got was a nother flathead, we released the Shiitties, samontrout and the small snapper. There's a three year band on catching snapper now here in south Australia, he can't wait to go fishing again.

Kim

Donnyboat

Great photos Kim, good memories, thanks for showing us, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

Nothing beats fishing with the grandkids!  Looks like he had a blast!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crow

Break him in early !!  Great memories for both of you !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Kim, that little man, would be walking around saying, my granddad, my granddad, & when you are close, I bet he is one step behind you ever were you go, I remember taking my grandson, crabing in the dingy, the first time n let him steer the boat, when we arrived back home, granma said well Jesse did you have good time, or sure did granma, I am never going to forget it. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

he is having a great time,,,,,, ;) I bet he can't wait to go back,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

happyhooker

Brewcrafter

Thank you so much for sharing!  I like how you are starting him out early with the "pro tricks" of how to hold a fish for a photo - yeah - I did the same with my son when he was that age  ::)  I hope we see continues posts through the years!