Hello and thanks!

Started by tstobb, December 07, 2019, 01:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tstobb

Thanks for the add!  Fished the Jersey shore for many years in the 80's with my parents and our 33 Egg harbor and then our 48 Jersey Sportfisher.  Took great pride in our "ship" and had a lot of fun and looking to share some experiences.  Now living in SW FL, with no boat (sadly) and looking to get back into the "game"

festus

Welcome from Tennessee!  All kinds of both freshwater and saltwater fishing in Florida.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,, ;D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Welcome T, what reels and other gear do you have or use, from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Welcome from South Australia Kim

Alto Mare

Hello Tstobb and welcome aboard!
I'm right outside Philly and also fished off O.C. since the mid 70's, and still do at times.

Enjoy your stay .

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

philaroman

Egg Harbor, you say?

Used to go to the Inn for early-bird dinners...  not to save money --
the smaller portions left enough room for the huge bread pudding
w/ extra whiskey sauce & double single-malt

Alto Mare

Does anyone remembers Dick's Dock in Summers point and their banana wooden boats?
Made some great memories there.
In the late 70's- early 80's there usually was a double fluke on the line and both keepers.

Ah... the good old days...

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

welcome from the sunny, I mean wet coast of California

Brewcrafter

Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire! - John