Main Menu

hello to all

Started by king-of-reels, December 08, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king-of-reels

Hi guys,

my name is Oleg. I'm new here. Hope to enjoy time here and to get new tips about tackle and fishing. I started with Big game fishing 10 years ago. I also like to do popping and jigging. I have been fishing in Cape Verde islands, Canary islands, Spain, Norway, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives, Seychelles, Panama and Mauritius.

TL and cheers

Oleg

Crow

Hi, Oleg ! Glad you came !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

AC49

Welcome Oleg

From Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

Sharkb8

Welcome Oleg from South Australia Kim

Brewcrafter

Welcome from Southern California - those are definitely some exotic places you have fished! - john

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Hi Oleg, good to have you with us, with all the places you have fished, you will be able to give us plenty of tips, what fishing gear do you have and how many years have you been servicing your gear, welcome from Sunny Wstern Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

foakes

Welcome aboard,  Oleg!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK - Chris.

festus

Hi Oleg, welcome from Tennessee.

king-of-reels

Quote from: Donnyboat on December 08, 2019, 10:47:28 PM
what fishing gear do you have and how many years have you been servicing your gear, welcome from Sunny Wstern Australia, cheers Don.

Mostly i have been used Shimano reels conventional and spinning as for Big Game and popping/jigging. Daiwa also, but not often. Rods by different producer. Mostly by japanese producers. Carpenter, Yamaga Blanks, Daiwa, Shimano, Patriot Design, Jigging Master, Ripple Fisher, Fisherman Rods.

P.S Thank you all guys for welcoming!

Dominick

Good to have you aboard.  Dominick, San Mateo, CA
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Welcome mate, ;)  have fun with us all.  from Alaska.