isutami bearings from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

Started by alantani, November 17, 2011, 03:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessie Hunter

I am sure I just didnt see it!!!   
But the most common of all bearings I use is the Shimano/Daiwa/Revo Spool bearing which is;

3x10x4 mm  ...

I use many others but this is by far the one I use the most.   
'Almost' all Shimano low pro and round Reels up to 700 size Spools use it...
Many Daiwa and the Revo series use it also....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

shelby.hong

Quote from: Keta on November 19, 2011, 05:47:51 PM
How about small flanged angular contact bearings?
Hello keta,
Email or send a message to me,your type model and quantity.We will give u the price and more details asap.
shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

shelby.hong

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on November 18, 2011, 04:37:24 PM
Thank you Shelby...   Good to have you here...
I sure hope this works out..  
I could use a price break on good bearings..
haha,Alan will give an honest opinion of the quality of our bearings later,the samples are on the way to him.
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

Quote from: alantani on November 19, 2011, 06:09:20 PM
shelby, it's funny, my neighbor, the guy that comes fishing with me all the time, his home town in china is the same city as yours!  if you make it to san francisco, i will drag him along.  

as a matter of principle, i will allow anyone to post anything on this website that is fishing reel related.  the pricing, while not a problem for the consumer, will likely prove to be a problem for retailers in this country.  this could open up a huge can of worms.....  
Really!?that would be great,Just take the guy with you,this can make your conversation more harmonious   ~hah

Yeah,it's isutami,thank you for your effort.

By the way,my English is not very good,please understand  ;)

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on November 19, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
I am sure I just didnt see it!!!  
But the most common of all bearings I use is the Shimano/Daiwa/Revo Spool bearing which is;

3x10x4 mm  ...

I use many others but this is by far the one I use the most.  
'Almost' all Shimano low pro and round Reels up to 700 size Spools use it...
Many Daiwa and the Revo series use it also....

Following the pic and price of 3X10X4mm,for your reference,

Type No:SS623ZZ Stainless Steel Ball Bearing(3x10x4)
Brand:ISUTAMI
Unit Price:Quantity   Price
             0 - 244         US$ 0.82
             245 - 610     US$ 0.67
             611 - 2439    US$ 0.58
             2440 -           US$ 0.48

shelby :)

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

Quote from: alantani on November 19, 2011, 05:30:08 PM
shelby, this would probably be a good time to ask a few questions. now, the only material we can use in a fishing reel is stainless steel.  what grade stainless do you use?  you've got an inside race, and outside race, shields, seals, balls and cage.  for most bearings, i have found that a two piece cage works better than one piece cage.  some spool bearings i like to leave open, so an abec 5 or 7 rating is important.  non-spool bearings are packed with grease, so the abec rating is not so important to me.  for spool bearings, a shield that is held in by a retaining ring is easiest to work with, assuming you can get in with the tip of fish hook and remove the retaining ring.  could bearings be ordered open.

Haha  alan,I am not a good fishman,we can provide S/S bearings for ABEC-1/3/5/7,and the seal method may according to the customers' requirements, Double sizes shield(zz)/Double sizes rubber seal(2RS)/open style  are ok for us.
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

Dominick

Shelby, your English is better than our Chinese.  Don't be concerned about it.  This is turning out to be an interesting thread.  Let's hear from Alan once he has time to review the sample package.  Good luck.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

figure all stainless, abec 5, open, shielded and sealed, metric and inch.  you saw this, right?

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=1190.0
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

aus bass

Shelby,

Interesting to note that on your website you do not ship to Australia. Is this an option in the future? I'd be very interested once Alan gives them a good review.
The greatest lie a reel repairer ever told was "yes dear this is a customers reel".

shelby.hong

Quote from: aus bass on November 21, 2011, 08:39:01 AM
Shelby,

Interesting to note that on your website you do not ship to Australia. Is this an option in the future? I'd be very interested once Alan gives them a good review.
Hello aus bass,
When you are in the checkout process,you can select your country,we delivery to everywhere over ther world by EMS/DHL/UPS etc.
Thank you for your interest for us,alan will show the review result in recent 2 weeks.
shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

Killerbug

@Shelby

I think Alan asked this question earlier in this tread, what grade of Chromium steel are you using in Izutamis miniature bearings, and do the bearing use a double cage or a single cage?.     

http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

alantani

can't use chrome.  they won't last.  stainless is the only way to go. 

Killerbug

Quote from: alantani on November 27, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
can't use chrome.  they won't last.  stainless is the only way to go.  

I meant Chromium steel, NOT! Crome steel.
http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

alantani