isutami bearings from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

Started by alantani, November 17, 2011, 03:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebnash

Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste nothing, offer No Apologies...

inhotpursuit

yes i have tried the ceramic hybrid from isutami i tested them in my personal shimano baitcasters , at first i was a little annoyed at how noisy they were compared to the shielded vbx hybrids that were previously on the reels so i soaked them for twelve hours in tsi301 they were then drained and spun dry at a compressed air gun  then given a shot  of ether and spun again this quitened the bearings substantiately i removed one cover of the vbx bearings and did the same to them i found very little difference the vbx did spin a tad longer but i put that down to the fact that they are run in so to speak,the 3x10x4,4x10x4 and the 5x11x4 bearings came with a w type cage whereas the 3x8x4 and 3x10x4  came with a superior j type ribbon cage, all in all i am very satisfied with the ceramic hybrids i have sold about 20 sets and have had no complaints, most of the buyers from my FilAng forum report greater distances and are very happy with the upgrade over stock ss bearings.
I also recieved some full Si3NC ceramic bearings these are definatly an upgrade on the ceramic hybrids i don't find them to have a much greater free spin than the hybrids but they are much quiter  need absolutely no lubrication,are about a third of the weight of ss and will never rust the componants are all Si3NC ceramic except for the races which are PEEK,all my baitcasters now have them .i also got some of the anti reverse bearings from isutami they do indeed feel more robust then the stock shimano ar bearing, the roller pins are larger than the stock shimano and there are fewer pins than the stock 6 compared to 10 the problem is they will not fit any of my reels the outer ribs are a different shape so the bearing will not slide in, this is something that Shelby will be working on along with seeing if they can put j type ribbon cages in all the hybrids

Jimmer

Thanks for the report, this has been kind of quiet for awhile.
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

shelby.hong

Hey guys, I am back here, as MOTION and BOCA bearings had came to visit us last month, busy with having several visiting to our office&factory.

kenny,thanks for your objective comments on ISUTAMI bearings,we will try hard to improve our bearings next time, many apologise for the delayed delivery as the holidays and custom troubles,we will be careful next time and make sure this do not happen again.

Hope you had receive the email and attached pictures. Your continued support will be our power in future.

Maybe in Sep this yeah, i will came to USA, attend some trade shows in CA or FL, really hope to see any of you guys then if i am welcomed.  ;D
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

shelby.hong

Hey guys,

Here we clarify something, we still accept small qty orders, but for ceramic and hybrid ceramic ones,because now we do not have inventory now,we have a MOQ 500 for ceramic&Hybrid ceramic ones. For stainless steel ones, we still have enough inventory for them. ;D

By the way, thanks kenny and Ron for your remind and feedbacks.
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

Here we share some pics from the trade show in Los angeles. ;D

This is the gate of WESTEC trade show.

ISUTAMI booth

market manager Hagard and product manager craystal, the guy behind them is Udanni from India

Our fishing reel miniature bearings,

packing box

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

LTM

Guys,

Any more comments/updates on these ISUTAMI bearings?  I read the whole posting (7 pages) and I am very currious about these bearings vs the supplier's we have now.  How are the ABEC5 bearings working out?  For more info on steel composition you can go to: http://www.spyderco.com/edge-u-cation/steel.php and here: http://www.spyderco.com/edge-u-cation/index.php?item=3.  Evaluation of these two link may help in your understanding of steel elements and different compositions of steels.

Guys with samples (Alan, etc); any comments?

Leo

alantani

something really wierd happened.  it looked like someone from isutami was tagged as a spammer on stopforumspam.com or honeypot.com when he tried to register.  those are the two filters used on this board.  when shelby's friend was banned, the software for this site automatically picked up shelby's account and banned him as well.  i didn't do it.  i am also not sure how to undo all of this mess.  even if i "untag" his ip address, it will just get picked up again.  it's a bug in the software, i think.  in the meantime, i had asked shelby about all the chinese spam that i was receiving and to see if he could stop it, but never heard back from him. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

I received the sample bearings offered at $5.. 
Had some back & forth with Shelby as the site wouldnt take the info??
Had a Language glitch on my Address so that slowed it down???

Also had requested 3 sizes that I used the most. 
Got '1' of those?? 
Not 1 set of 2, just 1 (one) bearing of the 3 sizes I asked for???
The rest were weird sizes and they are still sitting on the bench un-used....

They look OK, (but so did my first wife).   Ill never know for sure!!!
Sorry, I know this isnt much help.   Just my Experience....

Just me & my opinion..
But this was enough for me that I wont use them again...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

wallacewt

conchydong

At first, I thought Shelby was just a spammer but it seems like his company is legit and I am definitely interested if he comes up with an improved AR bearing that will fit into the major reel manufacturers sideplates. I hope we get him back.

alantani

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

this is an example of the stuff i am receiving now.......

Bearings Supplier,China Manufacturer&Agent Highpercision&best prices
1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou
Hide Details FROM:skye TO:alantani@yahoo.com Message flagged Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:56 PM Dear  Sir/Madam

Have  a  good  day  !

I  am  Skye  from  Shanghai  Oupan  Bearing  Co.  Ltd.

We Manufacture/Agent  /  Export  worldwide  famous  brand  bearings,  such  as SKF,  NSK,  NTN,  KOYO,  INA,FYH,  TIMKEN and so on!China  three  major  brands  Wafangdian  (ZWZ),  Harbin  (HRB),  Luoyang  (LYC)  and  other  brands  bearing.we  can  guarantee  all  products  are  qualified.

We  make  the  specialty  bearings  and  chains  for  discriminating  buyers to  satisfy  your  needs. As  the  best  quality  supplier,  with good quality and competitive price and convenient transportation. Our products are well sold well in domestic and southeast Asia,East Asia,middle East,Africa,Europe,and Noth America.

If you are interested in our bearings, we will be very glad to answer your inquiries at any time.

Best wishes!

Skye zou
sales manager

-----------------------------------------------------

Shanghai  Oupan  Bearing  Co., Ltd
Room  D,  5F,  1068  Xikang  Road,
Putuo  District,  Shanghai,
China. 200060
Mobile: 86-13917549578 
Fax: 86-021-32558718
MSN: skye0512@hotmail.com

Web:  http://www.oupanbearing.com

shelby.hong

Hey guys, I am back! I got several email from alan's forum, so i come back to figure out what happened...thanks for unfreezing my account.  ;D

Really sorry about the spam emails sent from our mail service, there's something wrong with that email service and now it is stopped. I have removed your email from the group sent email list.

i will be still glad to do anything if we can be of help. and i think i need to update some new pictures. :)
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com