To each his own

Started by Maxed Out, January 03, 2020, 08:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

You guys disappoint me .................... must be the 12 year rule !

Ted: can I get one for a 114 H ?

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Maxed Out

Quote from: Hardy Boy on January 05, 2020, 01:57:45 AM
You guys disappoint me .................... must be the 12 year rule !

Ted: can I get one for a 114 H ?

Cheers:

Todd

That's a tall order Todd, it takes me a year to make each one. :D :D :D I'll see if I can speed up the process and get you one sometime in end of April/early May time frame  ;) ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 05, 2020, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Dominick on January 04, 2020, 09:51:29 PM
Not bad Ted, but check out a real custom grip.  ::) Dominick

Not bad Dominick, but I think you'll need more rubber bands  :D  :D

I took it on Alan's boat.  He took one look at it and rolled his eyes so hard I could feel them.  He said I should see him about a handle.  Surprisingly the EVA grip over a Penn paddle handle is very comfortable.  The rubber bands were only on there as a temporary fix.  Now that I feel them to be comfortable I will carve the EVA grip for a closer fit and glue it together over the paddle.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 03, 2020, 08:17:35 PM
Crushed my reeling wrist 40 years ago and as I get older the wrist and fingers don't work as well. This prompted me to try and design a more comfortable foam knob. I've successfully made torpedo, log, pistol grip, and Canadian jumbo(pictured). I've been fishing them for 2 years and never looked back. The Canadian Jumbo may seem a bit large, but actually feels very nice in the hand.  It may actually be a bit small for guys like Broadway and Hardy boy. lol

Stock 113h knob next to the CJ knob on Cortez yts 113h

That is a neat handle. The red color reminds me of the hot dogs from the Philippines. They dye them red for some reason.

Ron Jones

I've used a couple of Ted's handles, and like them a lot. Especially in the cold! They would be very nice for cranking up 1000 grams of jig from 800 ft of water.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Shark Hunter

Those remind me of my Johnny Bench Handles. Great Work Ted! :D
Life is Good!