SD hotel recommendations

Started by pjstevko, January 05, 2020, 02:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'm planning ahead and I'll be needing a hotel room after my March 2 day trip since it arrives back at 6pm. Where do you stay when overnighting in San Diego  ??? ??? ???

MarkT

The Taniites stay at the Vagabond next to H&M. I've been staying at the Ramada across the street from Fisherman's the past couple of years.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Aiala

I've been staying at the Vagabond for decades. It's seedy but adequate; the wifi works, and (so far) no bedbugs.  8)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Ron Jones

You really aren't fishing SD if you don't stay at the Vagabond.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

pjstevko

stoked4fishin

That's where I typically stay as well.  My son just moved to SD in October for work, and is only 20min from the landing.  Depending on what time we board, I may stay at his place and have him drop me off and pick me up.

akfish

Once you check in to the Vagabond, go over the Mitch's Seafood (a five minute walk) for dinner. A beer to three at Epic Brew Pub a couple minutes away is a good start...
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Dominick

here's my recommendation...Fairmont Grand Del Mar, reasonably priced at $400.00 a night.  Ask for a senior discount.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

pjstevko

Quote from: Dominick on January 05, 2020, 07:32:11 PM
here's my recommendation...Fairmont Grand Del Mar, reasonably priced at $400.00 a night.  Ask for a senior discount.  Dominick

;D ::) :D :P