glenn fukumoto passed away last night.....

Started by alantani, January 15, 2020, 03:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Matsuno

I met Glenn in the early 80's.  Fished and worked with him.  

He was a father, wanted the best area educational opportunities for his kids.

Maxed Out

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend........my condolences
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

redsetta

That's a really nice eulogy Alan.
I never had the benefit of a mentor as such, but was blessed to cross paths with a few truly inspirational people over the years who've had a lifelong influence.
My condolences to all those who knew Glenn.
Regards, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

festus

Sorry to hear about Glenn passing, he sure sounded like an interesting man.

swill88

Thanks for the story, Alan. I fished with Glenn twice and he gave me all the details of his oxygen setup and shared everything for how to catch fish.

That's a great love story he had with Ellen. Thanks for sharing with us.

RIP.

Steve

Tiddlerbasher

Hardy Boy

Sorry to hear that Alan. Sounds like he was a great guy and as stated, his legacy lives on.

Todd
Todd

sabaman1

My condolences to you Alan and your family, for the loss of your good friend Glenn. As good friends are hard to come by. May he rest in eternal peace!

Jim
JIM

foakes

Condolences to your family and friends, Glenn --

And Godspeed on your journey.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Condolences to Glenn`s family and you Alan along with your family, its hard to gain life long friend, and thanks for the story, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Bryan Young

Glenn's memorial service will be held on March 14, 2020 at 11:00 am at the Palo Alto Buddhist Church for those that knew him and can attend.  I'm sure the family would love to see and meet the people that Glenn and met and made an impact in their lives.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

scrinch

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Alan. Condolences and best wishes to Ellen and the rest of Glenn's family.