9/26/20: IN STOCK NOW! Topless Tiburon Newell 646 frame and spool kits.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 23, 2020, 01:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We just received our order of Tiburon Newell 646 topless frame, spool and rod clamp kits for the 600 series reels. We have a limited quantity in stock in in red, silver and black with matching spools.

The cost for the complete kit is $225 plus $13.20 for shipping to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, by Priority Mail with tracking. Two kits will fit into the box at no additional cost.

If you would like a kit, please post your order here or send me a PM.  Please include your shipping address and let me know how you would like to send payment.  We prefer Venmo or Zelle, but if you do not have those PayPal is okay too.

Thank you!
Photos courtesy of Jonathan Tabilisma

Caranx

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Stuart!  They have given me an estimated delivery of late March.  I will let you know as soon as I have a firm date.

Caranx

DKMAEDA

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: DKMAEDA on February 19, 2020, 04:55:06 AM
Aloha randy is it possible to still put in an order .

THANKS

Aloha Darren.  I have four kits left, all silver (silver frame and spool with black rod clamp).  Would you like one?

Thank you,
Randy

DKMAEDA

YES RANDY I'LL TAKE ONE SET THANKS

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: DKMAEDA on February 19, 2020, 07:30:14 AM
YES RANDY I'LL TAKE ONE SET THANKS DO I PAY NOW .

Thank you for your order Darren.  I appreciate your offer to pay now, but I am not asking for payment until I have a definite delivery date.  They should be ready at the end of March or beginning of April, and I will post a message asking for payment then.

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Caranx on February 06, 2020, 12:27:35 PM
Hi Randy,
I'll take two kits.
One black and one silver.
Thanks,
Stuart

Stuart, I am going to pick the 646 kits up at Tiburon on 4/2, possibly earlier. If you would please send PayPal for your two kits to my account at rfpauly@aol.com I would appreciate it. If you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice, that's no problem. The cost is $390 plus $13.20 for shipping to Hawaii by Priority Mail with tracking. Please also PM me the shipping address, just in case the one on file with PayPal is not correct. Thank you, Randy

Caranx

Caranx

Hi Randy,
Received the Tib kits today.
Mahalo and stay safe and healthy!
Stuart

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Caranx on March 28, 2020, 11:24:00 PM
Hi Randy,
Received the Tib kits today.
Mahalo and stay safe and healthy!
Stuart

Thank you for letting me know Stuart.  You stay safe too! 

Thanks again for your business,
Randy