Search for Service Video or tutorial - Avet EXW 30

Started by andrew555, February 21, 2020, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew555

Hi All,
I know they are on this board somewhere but i can't seem to find tutorials on servicing Avet reels on the board... what is best way to find things?

I have Avet EXW 30's, 50's, MXL, HX, and Sx's... i know how to do the smaller reels but the EXW30 and 50's i haven't done before.

any help or links to help would be appreciated.
thanks
Andrew

oc1

I don't do Avets, but if you make your way to the Avet tutorials there are nineteen pages of topics with about 20 topics per page.

Near the top of this page, click Avet Tutorials and Questions in the string that starts with Reel Repair by Alan Tani > Conventional and Bait Casting Reel Rebuild Tutorials and Questions >

Then start wading through them. 
-steve

andrew555

Hi,
Thanks, yes unfortunately the one very helpful post on servicing Avet 30's and 50's had all the pics removed somehow...

Theres a ton a great information on this site for which i am very grateful for.  I was Just hoping for a more efficient way to search for something specific but doesn't seem to be one.  Its ok, i will live :)

Thanks for confirming.
Andrew

Long Enuff

https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13608.0

This one is very good.  I used it to do all 4 of my HXW's.

oc1

Quote from: andrew555 on February 22, 2020, 11:18:01 AM
Just hoping for a more efficient way to search for something specific

Decker/Joe posted a more effective way to search the site for information, but I don't know how to find it now  :)
-s