Halibuts a plenty

Started by gstours, February 23, 2020, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As i,m sitting around the house this morning having coffee, and watching it snow the thought struck me.   Share some video stuff with the AT bunch.
Funny part of this trip was my friend started fishing with his gear and trying to be a good host let him do everything himself,  thats good I thought.  After about 3-4 good heavy take down bites I felt compelled to help if I could before we wasted any more opportunitys to get him a fish.  The circle hooks had been bent and dulled thru time bouncing on the bottom and were not sharp at all.  He even complained about the last couple of trips he,d been on,  couldn,t seem to hook the fish.  I should have checked them sooner.  After filing a plenty we got him going with some more bait.  He were both amazed how dull they were.   I guess he didnt know?  I learned something too.  So here,s a short clip of some fun we had thats filling the bill.   Enjoy.  Wish you were there to help!

Dominick

Gary, the harpoon and the red cooler in sync.  That's the way to put dinner on the table.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.