Check this out Gary the Butt Man !!!!

Started by 54bullseye, March 02, 2020, 07:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobi King

Talk about cow halibuts,

Do they release the big guys?

My co-worker in downtown Milwaukee had picture of a halibut he caught while in Alaska, he was laying down next to it and the fish was 1.5x his length!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

David Hall

Congratulations Babe on an awesome catch.
I know its a personal choice weather to release or keep your catch and I would never suggest to anyone what to do with their catch.
butt for me the thrill would be in catching the monster then Id have released her.

gstours

Thanks for sharing,  that's a big momma,  for sure.   Hope they got some pictures.   Oar it's just bar talk.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

54bullseye

Quote from: gstours on March 02, 2020, 09:45:09 PM
Thanks for sharing,  that's a big momma,  for sure.   Hope they got some pictures.   Oar it's just bar talk.

[/quot

Gary I think it was 20 years ago that guy is getting pretty old compared to his age in the video !!  Big fish !! I think I would have kept it !  LOL !!   John Taylor

Maxed Out

I've had dozens of halibut so big I could not budge them off bottom. Seems to happen several times on every outing  ;D  ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on March 02, 2020, 09:55:00 PM
the rail is your friend!!!!! 
Yes that's like a gothic grouper,,,,,,  ;),,,,,,,,, ;D

witty1

Quote from: Maxed Out on March 02, 2020, 11:41:58 PM
I've had dozens of halibut so big I could not budge them off bottom. Seems to happen several times on every outing  ;D  ;D

or was it a Rockfish?

Bill B

Quote from: Maxed Out on March 02, 2020, 11:41:58 PM

I must have hooked one of those monsters at Lake Gregory last weekend.... ;D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!