Costa Rica

Started by Swami805, March 15, 2020, 01:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

I haven't heard that G, I heard Ecuador had a quarantine thing for the US. Heard from a buddy in Costa Rica a few minutes ago that all's good but who knows.  I guess I will pretty soon.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

festus

Good luck, Sheridan, looks like you have all bases covered.

sciaenops

Looks like you're well equipped. Krocs & swimming plugs r the best inshore. I'm jealous. Safe travels...

Swami805

Couple more hours to go and no word about any problems going.  Flight leaves about noon , we might just make it.  Be really happy to get away from the lunacy that's setting it. I went to the grocery store last night and it looked like it had been looted! Even out of onions!  I hear a jet in the sky so someone is flying somewhere!
Fingers crossed!!!

Tiddlerbasher

Good luck Sheridan enjoy the escape - we have just canceled our holiday >:( No problem getting out of the UK it's whether we will be allowed back in or the air line decides to shut down >:( Too many unknowns.

Swami805

Looks like we're good to go. All checked in at the gate.  If we get stuck there I guess We'll just be on vacation longer. Haha
Thanks for the well wishes
Fishing tomorrow!!

xjchad

Quote from: Swami805 on March 16, 2020, 05:12:54 PM
Looks like we're good to go. All checked in at the gate.  If we get stuck there I guess We'll just be on vacation longer. Haha
Thanks for the well wishes
Fishing tomorrow!!

Be safe and have fun Sheridan!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

wailua boy

Have a great trip, be safe and hope you catch some nice ones. Aloha

Swami805

Made it!!  It was s bit of an ordeal getting here driving at night on 10 miles of rutted dirt roads. Forget how easy we have it
Hey Chad, geckos in the house. Should be lots of stuff out here in the boonies!

twotone

Be careful . I left in Feb. Ive been on Whats App today with friends in Tamarindo. Things are starting to heat up.  Same as here.

twotone

Swami805

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Swami805

Day one, sun is shining but the wind is howling! Birds flying sideways windy!  Looks like a good day for recon to get my bearings    At least the wind keeps the skeaters down

Gfish

You made it! Coooooooool!
So good to be wrong sometimes...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

ReelFishingProblems

Sheridan,

I need to see a catch a little more impressive than that gecko! Show us the fish!