Started by sharkman, March 25, 2020, 12:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmer

That's going to look good next to your 112 narrow  - nice build - Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

sharkman

Mystic shipment came quick.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sharkman

180 with surfmaster side plate was first. Bryan young's drag kit. 49 stand with rod clamp. Older power handle. Top shot of 50lb braid. Then combined with ugly stik custom rod.

sharkman

Now the 500s get more mods. Bryan Young drag stack. Pro challenger ss 10 tooth gear sleeve and double dog bridge. Installed vintage power handle. Not sure what line going to run yet. It is getting installed on an ugly stik tiger rod for now.

sharkman

Time to try to figure out next project to keep the mind busy during the tough times. My whole family is in the medical field. My son and daughter are on the front line of this battle. My heart goes out to all those on the front line and to their families. My wife and I work for the military. She is working from home. I still go in everyday due to being tagged as essential personnel. Everyday I watch as the young airmen are testing people for the COVID. God bless them and keep them safe. Thank you to all the Ohana for now during these times of self isolation this is our social connection.