For Sale: 5/17/20 Accurate and Tiburon Jigmaster Components Inventory 5/17/20

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 29, 2020, 12:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you're stuck at home, you might as well do something useful and build some reels.  Here is my current inventory of new and used Accurate and Tiburon frames and spools for the Penn Jigmaster 500 and 501 and Jigmaster 505HS and 506HS in 5 different widths:. XN, 501, 99, 500 and Yellowfin. The frames will also fit Newell reels (except for the Blackie series) but the spools will not.

As you probably know, the standard Jigmaster kits will also fit other Penn models, i.e. 1/0 Senator, 250 Surfmaster, Long Beach 259, etc., but the 505/506HS spools only fit those specific models. I have plenty of Penn aluminum spools for all of these sizes, and Newell spools for the standard Jigmaster in four different widths.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so if you are looking for any other aftermarket or OEM Penn components, please let me know.

I also have a slug of new and used Penn OEM parts from buying out the inventory of several tackle stores that closed over the past years. I am not selling onesies and twosies, but if someone can use a large quantity, I will make them one heck of a deal if they let me know specifically what they might want. I am sorry to say that I do not have a written inventory that I can provide and it would be a huge job to take one.
If you see anything that you might want, please post here or PM me or send an email to rfpauly@aol.com. I would be happy to give you a detailed description for any used items and if you are happy with the price, to send you a good set of photos.

Also need to sell a couple of Accurate Jigmaster full conversions and one hard to find Accurate 145 Squidder with matching spool (see photo below).

Here is the Jigmaster components inventory as of today, May 17 (not including Newell Penn components. of which I have a ton):

New red Tiburon P21XN  extra narrow Jigmaster frame, spool and rod clamp kit $129
New silver Tiburon P21XN kit $129
New black Tiburon P21HS-S spool for 506 HS or narrowed 505hs. $59
New in box gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $65 (or $100 with new Accurate spool)
Near mint used (9 on a 10 scale) gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit and matching gold Accurate spool. $100
Near mint used (9 on a 10 scale) gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $55
New in box black Accurate 99 spool $50
New black Tiburon 99 HS spool for narrowed 505HS $50
New red Accurate 99 Accuframe with rod clamp kit. $65
New red Tiburon 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $60
New red satin finish Tiburon P20W Yellowfin special school. $60

Also have some complete Accurate 3/0 and 4/0 Magnums and Jigmaster, Senator and Master Mariner conversions and a ton of other aftermarket complete reels and components by Newell Tiburon Please inquire if interested.

Thank you,

Randy

mo65

You always offer great stuff at great prices Randy...thanks for all you do! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mo65 on March 29, 2020, 04:05:51 PM
   You always offer great stuff at great prices Randy...thanks for all you do! 8)

Thank you Mo.  You made my day!  I really enjoy reading your posts.  You are always spreading great information and good vibes and you are a big part of what makes this ohana such a welcoming place.

Thanks again,

Randy

Rancanfish

Thanks to Randy, I have the color spectrum covered.  Just wanted to provide some color combo reference for those thinking about buying.

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

CooldadE

Nice colors... I want me some of those long skinny handle knobs you got there...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you're stuck at home, you might as well do something useful.  Here is my current inventory of new and used Accurate and Tiburon frames and spools for the Penn Jigmaster 500 and 501 and Jigmaster 505HS and 506HS in 5 different widths:. XN, 501, 99, 500 and Yellowfin. The frames will also fit Newell reels (except for the Blackie series) but the spools will not.

As you probably know, the standard Jigmaster kits will also fit other Penn models, i.e. 1/0 Senator, 250 Surfmaster, Long Beach 259, etc., but the 505/506HS spools only fit those specific models. I have plenty of Penn aluminum spools for all of these sizes, and Newell spools for the standard Jigmaster in four different widths.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so if you are looking for any other aftermarket or OEM Penn components, please let me know.

I also have a slug of new and used Penn OEM parts from buying out the inventory of several tackle stores that closed over the past years. I am not selling onesies and twosies, but if someone can use a large quantity, I will make them one heck of a deal if they let me know specifically what they might want. I am sorry to say that I do not have a written inventory that I can provide and it would be a huge job to take one.
If you see anything that you might want, please post here or PM me or send an email to rfpauly@aol.com. I would be happy to give you a detailed description for any used items and if you are happy with the price, to send you a good set of photos.

Here is the Jigmaster components inventory as of today, May 17 (not including Newell Penn components. of which I have a ton):

New red Tiburon P21XN  extra narrow Jigmaster frame, spool and rod clamp kit $129
New silver Tiburon P21XN kit $129
New black Tiburon P21HS-S spool for 506 HS or narrowed 505hs. $59
New in box gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $65 (or $100 with new Accurate spool)
Near mint used (9 on a 10 scale) gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit and matching gold Accurate spool. $100
Near mint used (9 on a 10 scale) gold Accurate 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $55
New in box black Accurate 99 spool $50
New black Tiburon 99 HS spool for narrowed 505HS $50
New red Accurate 99 Accuframe with rod clamp kit. $65
New red Tiburon 99 frame with rod clamp kit. $60
New red satin finish Tiburon P20W Yellowfin special school. $60

Also have some complete Accurate 3/0 and 4/0 Magnums and Jigmaster, Senator and Master Mariner conversions and a ton of other aftermarket complete reels and components by Newell Tiburon Please inquire if interested.

Thank you,

Randy

Rocket Dog

:o :o :o :o Randy, you make it hard to visit this site sometimes with these post.... ;D

Jigtosser

Randy,
Hope you are doing well Amigo,
In your treasure chest of Jigmaster parts, do you have a Tib frame for a 501 ???
Color is not an issue, butt, will a penn 501 spool work in a Tib or Acc frame ???
If so, I'm interested...
Thanks
Dan

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jigtosser on May 18, 2020, 04:35:39 AM
Randy,
Hope you are doing well Amigo,
In your treasure chest of Jigmaster parts, do you have a Tib frame for a 501 ???
Color is not an issue, butt, will a penn 501 spool work in a Tib or Acc frame ???
If so, I'm interested...
Thanks
Dan

Dan, I don't have any P21 frames right now.  A stock Penn 501 spool should work fine with a Tiburon or Accurate 501 frame.

Jigtosser

Thanks Randy,

Put me on your list please !
No worries, I'm in no hurry...
I found another Jigmaster that needs to be narrowed...

Thanks Amigo,
Dan

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jigtosser on May 18, 2020, 05:31:11 AM
Thanks Randy,

Put me on your list please !
No worries, I'm in no hurry...
I found another Jigmaster that needs to be narrowed...

Thanks Amigo,
Dan

Will do Dan.  I do have an XN Jigmaster kit left if you can use one.

Corroded

Is that silver counterbalanced handle still available & Would it fit a newell 220? I wouldn't mind doing any modifications if needed.

pjstevko