Main Menu

Sold on Hold

Started by Maxed Out, April 03, 2020, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Quote from: Hardy Boy on April 05, 2020, 01:50:12 AM
That's why I drink Canadian beer Gfish !!

Cheers:

Todd

....but Canadians get jipped. Only 18 in a case. We have 24 in a case of beer

Now if I could only find a store with ketchup potato chips and wonderbar I'd be set !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

steelhead_killer

First beer I ever drank...and the second...after a long afternoon in the summer fencing, my dad let me have an Oly Gold.  Years later I ended up with a another neon oly sign that didn't move well.  Memories!
><)))">

Ron Jones

Most important question, Ted.
What are you going to do with the high strength vacu-sealer?
Life isn't life without Ted's fish.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

MarkT

Cheers:

Todd
Mexican cerveza for me!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Hardy Boy

Mark: That better than American beer also !! I'll tip a few with you at Cedros !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Dominick

Quote from: MarkT on April 05, 2020, 10:47:38 PM

Cheers:

Todd
Mexican cerveza for me!

I'm with Mark on this.  I have a wheat allergy and discovered that cerveza Corona has 20 parts per million of gluten.  In some states of the U.S. that can be labeled gluten free.  Bad time to have the name Corona.  Not only is it GF but I really like the taste.  Nothing like it after landing a big fish in Baja.  Or any time for that matter.  Salute.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

so, you are allergic to pasta, Counselor???? Zucchini rotini doesnt count :)

Boooooooo

Hardy Boy

I'm not worried about gluten ......................... I drink it for the health benefits of Vitamin "B".....eer.

Mugs away:

Todd.
Todd

thorhammer

I drink most anything except Miller Lite. It has three uses: bilge cleaner, boiling shrimp or if you need me to DD.

Brewcrafter

Todd is closer to the mark than one may think.  Cruise the aisles of your local health food/nutritional store and look at the ingredients list on many products and you will see "beer yeast".  Even many pet products have it.  Reason being that brewer's yeast is a dynamite source of B-complex vitamins.  Soooo... skip the Centrum in the AM and enjoy a glass of unfiltered Hefeweizen instead!  :D

Hardy Boy

Brewcrafter: Your my new favorite member :D !! As we like to say up here ...............beer is much more than just a breakfast drink !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

El Pescador

Todd!!!

Remember what is said about BEER ::)

And that Dr. Phil Moment...

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Gfish

Cool. This thread has morphed into a beer thing. To me beer = barley malt, hops and yeast. Of course quality can vary according to the specifics of those ingredients and the brewing process.  Rice, wheat and what-not, just makes the beer cheaper to produce and is probably originally an American business thing.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Wayne is my brewmeister.  The man knows how to brew.  He even helped me make a batch of GF beer.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Beer 🍺 is more than liquid 🍞 bread it's,