Who would have thought?

Started by gstours, April 09, 2020, 05:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Instead of tying up some more fishing stuff or sharpening hooks etc,  I,d be sewing 🧵 up a virus mask from a nice Egyptian cotton kitchen towel the El Pescador kindly gave us last year.
   It is nice to still take care of everything from home 🏡.   We hope everyone will be still around whenever this is over.   I,m not bored yet.  It's more than fresh bait and grease and oil that makes the world go around.   

Dominick

Nice work, goombah.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Newell Nut

You have to keep your hands busy. I have been building some cute spinners from broken rods thanks to UPS and Get Bit Outdoors. Got lots of bullets loaded and our range is closed. Bugs me that it is closed when all the golf courses are open. I have steady stream of golf carts going by and there is one person per cart. As soon as nature permits I will be offshore so until then I will just keep tinkering on reels and rods and mowing grass.

Y'll have fun and stay safe and busy.

Dwight

Alto Mare

For a minute I thought they were your drawers Gary🙂...good job!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

El Pescador

Quote from: gstours on April 09, 2020, 05:41:44 PM
Instead of tying up some more fishing stuff or sharpening hooks etc,  I,d be sewing 🧵 up a virus mask from a nice Egyptian cotton kitchen towel the El Pescador kindly gave us last year....

Gary, Gary, Gary...

IN LESS you have permission from Mary Jo to use those 100% water absorbent dish towels, you'ze in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

I gave Mary Jo the pristine white absorbent dish towels and gave you some shop rags to use on the USS Maiko for bait rags.

Now, tell us the truth, DID YOU HAVE permission from Mary Jo to TOUCH those towels???? ;D

You are particularly good on a sewing machine!!!

Wawyne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Actually sewing on a sewing machine is fun.  I wish we had our sewing machine up here.  Hey Fred do you hear that lament?   :D :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.