Main Menu

New

Started by SmilingHat, April 20, 2020, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmilingHat

New
Hey all, new guy that has recently moved from the upper midwest to the pacific northwest. I moved from an area primarily known for walleye and bass and moved to a place where people are fly fishing and deep sea fishing...it has been an adjustment but I'm excited to continue on my fishing journey. I'm not much of a poster as  I prefer to lurk but I look forward to meeting you all!

edit* I tried to upload a profile picture but it is bugging out. It just shows a little default file icon.

xjchad

Welcome to the board!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Keta

Hi, I hope you are not in WA where you can't fish.  I'm in SE Oregon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Brandon G

Hello! Welcome! I'm new too!!
I live out of Port Orchard in Washington. We have the blessing of river fishing as well. It is an absolute blast.
I love standing in the surf, but I also love the pull of a river, both are awesome.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on reel repair and the like, still learning, but I do know a lot of hotspots around here and if you are close, we could hit a few when the 'rona blows over.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here... be careful though, time works different when you log in... Day becomes night, night becomes morning etc. You get lost in thread and barely make it out in time to shower and get to work. :D haha

-brandon
Tight Lines :)

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard SmilingHat!

Enjoy your stay,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Well, Welcome to both you guys !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

That hat is only smiling as it has lots of brains under it, what gear do you have, & are you servicing your own gear, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don, nice reply Brandon.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,, ;D

Brandon G

Quote from: SmilingHat on April 20, 2020, 10:55:20 PM
Hey all, new guy that has recently moved from the upper midwest to the pacific northwest. I moved from an area primarily known for walleye and bass and moved to a place where people are fly fishing and deep sea fishing...it has been an adjustment but I'm excited to continue on my fishing journey. I'm not much of a poster as  I prefer to lurk but I look forward to meeting you all!

edit* I tried to upload a profile picture but it is bugging out. It just shows a little default file icon.

You need to resize the image to like 350x350 pix, at least that is what i did when mine wasnt working properly, then it was fine.
Tight Lines :)

Sharkb8

Welcome Smilinghat and Brandon from South Australia

Kim

bhale1

Welcome...
I hope you enjoy your stay ;D
Stick with it ;D, and you will figure out you pic posting problem. I have to re-learn it every time I try.... I'm fairly computer illiterate ;D
Brett

thorhammer

Welcome, gents!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Brewcrafter

Welcome Brandon and Smiling Hat from the SoCal Inland Empire! - John

happyhooker

Greetings, Smiling Hat (& Brandon too) from Minnesota.

Frank