21 Done Now What Do I Do ??

Started by CaptainRMF, April 21, 2020, 10:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRMF

Hey Guys hope everyone is OK. So just thought I'd share what's been keeping me sane for the last 4 weeks. Finally finished 21 reels that have been collecting dust for 5 yrs. that I got from My Dad. Felt good to keep busy and out of my Wife's hair. Only problem now is I ran out of things to do till I can get down to my boat and start working on it. Hope they open up the bar soon ! Here's a list and some pictures of what's done. Don't be surprised if you see some of them on here for sale after all this corona stuff is over. Enjoy. Stay Safe.                               
Richy

All are Penn Conventionals from left to right

1-349HC
2-349H's
1-149
3-49's
1-113
3-113H's
1-309
2-65's
1-68
1-160
2-155's
1-200
1-140
1-500S
Richy aka CaptainRMF

Maxed Out

Nice set of reels Richy

FYI, one of your 155's is pre war era
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Donnyboat

Gee Richy, bizzy man, nice work, you have the bugg now, know looking back, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

that's alot of work!  i'm doing about the same thing. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

Nice arsenal !!Good for whatever happens to swim by !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Midway Tommy

Nice! Now it's time to buy a few more so you can continue to stay out of your sweeties hair.  :D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

CaptainRMF

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 21, 2020, 11:24:25 PM
Nice set of reels Richy

FYI, one of your 155's is pre war era
Thanks Maxed kind of figured that was an old one. Never saw a counter balanced handle like that before. It also has the yardage on the bottom of the stand. That 200 also has yardage marks on the stand.
Quote from: Donnyboat on April 21, 2020, 11:44:55 PM
Gee Richy, bizzy man, nice work, you have the bugg now, know looking back, cheers Don.
Thanks Don no bug for me I'm not a collector just a user. Inherited all of these from my Dad.
Quote from: alantani on April 22, 2020, 12:52:30 AM
that's alot of work!  i'm doing about the same thing. 
Hey Alan I hear you. This just kept me busy in between Beers. LOL  ;D
Quote from: foakes on April 22, 2020, 01:14:25 AM
Excellent work!

Best, Fred
Thanks Fred.
Quote from: mo65 on April 22, 2020, 01:33:54 AM
Great work...love that 349HC. 8)
Hey Mo thanks. That 349HC was never used looks brand new. Found it wrapped up in a box along with the others.
Quote from: Crow on April 22, 2020, 02:13:41 AM
Nice arsenal !!Good for whatever happens to swim by !
Thanks Crow
Quote from: Midway Tommy on April 22, 2020, 02:20:09 AM
Nice! Now it's time to buy a few more so you can continue to stay out of your sweeties hair.  :D
Tommy as soon as Happy Hour starts at the Bar again I'll be out of her hair.  ;D
Richy aka CaptainRMF