Penn 970 Mag Power

Started by eddeb3, April 22, 2020, 09:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

80 years old, God bless you Ed, I'm 61 and all broken down already.🙂
I'm wishing you many more years.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

eddeb3

Good morning Sal! God has richly Blessed me. I thank you for your Blessings and well wishes. :)

My prayer for you is that you'll feel "less broken down" and continue to be inspired to make the world of us fishermen (and all others) better. Incessant pain would make cowards of us all. Hang in and hang on Sal.  :) ...easy for me to say I know.

May God continue to richly Bless you and yours.

Ed

Alto Mare

Thank you Ed, your well wishes are very much appreciated.
Any unusual issues with that 970 that would give you a hard time, just let me know.
I could pm you my address and wouldn't mind taking care of it for you at no charge.

All the best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

eddeb3

Good morning Sal,

Thank you for your very kind offer. The new drag washers should arrive in a few days. We shall see!

The existing washers were toast as you probably already knew!  :)

Yes, please do let me know how I can stay in contact with you, Sal. You've already made my list of "honorable men."  :)

Thank you again for all your assistance! :)

Be safe and well,

ED

Alto Mare

Quote from: eddeb3 on April 25, 2020, 02:40:26 PM
Good morning Sal,

Thank you for your very kind offer. The new drag washers should arrive in a few days. We shall see!

The existing washers were toast as you probably already knew!  :)

Yes, please do let me know how I can stay in contact with you, Sal. You've already made my list of "honorable men."  :)

Thank you again for all your assistance! :)

Be safe and well,

ED
Hello Ed, you know how to reach me if you need me.
All my best,

Sal