Ohana Contest !!

Started by Maxed Out, April 30, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

The best of the best of the best sir....

.....also known as "The Ohana"  ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

vilters

Christmas in May! thanks Ted. as great as a holiday package that came from my Norwegian aunties kitchen when i was a child.

mo65

As promised, my "booby prize" arrived yesterday from Ted. Even his booby prizes are over the top. I got this sweet tin sign for the reel cave, a little reel wrench, and four jars of his killer Albacore. I know...I know...only three jars in the pic. The fourth jar succumbed to crackers, cheese, and beer. Thanks buddy...you da man! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

That sign is pretty cool ! That Ted is sure one of a kind,, ain't he ?!?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

El Pescador

Quote from: mo65 on May 27, 2020, 01:29:49 PM
As promised, my "booby prize" arrived yesterday from Ted.

MO-meister!!

Have you been the recipient of Ted's TA... TA... Tuna????

Looks like you have so granted!!!!!  Good isn't it!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

xjchad

You rock Ted!
I never thought I'd have the chance to own such wonderful relics of Penn history!
I'm proud to have these boxed "A" series reels in my very small but growing collection!
Thanks again Ted!

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Maxed Out

It's like that toy surprise in a box of cracker jacks

You never know what you're gonna get !!

Dominick

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 27, 2020, 04:39:06 PM
It's like that toy surprise in a box of cracker jacks

You never know what you're gonna get !!

Ted, when was the last time you had Cracker Jacks?  There is a piece of paper as the prize now.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Hey Dominick, I think Calvin Coolidge was president when Ted had Cracker Jack's last. ;D
Couldn't help myself, Ted :P
Dom

Shark Hunter

Easy There Dom. I remember the cool prizes that used to be in cracker jacks.
More like Jimmy Carter. ;D
Life is Good!

mo65

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 29, 2020, 05:37:12 AM
Easy There Dom. I remember the cool prizes that used to be in cracker jacks.
More like Jimmy Carter. ;D

They were simpler times. The coolest thing in the world when I was 10 years old was a box of Cracker Jacks and a pack of candy cigarettes. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

broadway

Lol, you're 100% right, Daron.  I just had to poke a little fun.  I remember them as well but don't tell anyone ;)
Simpler times indeed,
Dom

foakes

Just received a absolutely brand new Penn 1/0 Senator in the box, from Ted, in the mail today.

Thank You, Ted!

For some of you who may not know -- of the (10) Reel Senator series -- the little 110 (1/0) is the smallest.

And it has been discontinued by Penn for a good many years now.

Plus, this one has a rare 3-hole 24-55 crank with the very rare ivory knob and chocolate swirls.

What a great reel!

Thank You again, Ted!

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

She's a looker, all right !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Maxed Out

Wow, that was a long time for delivery. Good to see it did finally arrive. 1/0 this nice are becoming almost non existent nowadays. I still have 1 new in box, so all is not lost !! I know you'll take good care of it Fred. Congrats on your contest win !!

-Ted