19 handles
8 levers
8 stars

95 spoons

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Gfish

Whoa! 2 major variables with the 2 diffrent steps, and 3 variables for the first step. This is like the lottery. You gotta get ALL the numbers right to win 1st prize, how's the rest work(2nd prize, etc.)?
                                                      1) 16---handle/knobs
                                                          16---e. levers
                                                          16---drag stars

2) 53 spoons                
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Gfish on May 01, 2020, 03:48:42 PM
Whoa! 2 major variables with the 2 diffrent steps, and 3 variables for the first step. This is like the lottery. You gotta get ALL the numbers right to win 1st prize, how's the rest work(2nd prize, etc.)?
                                                      1) 16---handle/knobs
                                                          16---e. levers
                                                          16---drag stars

2) 53 spoons                

Sorry Greg, that's too many questions  ;D. 1st thru 10th place winners each get to choose from what's left in the pile.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Crow

That's right Gfish !  If you don't play, ya' can't win !....at least that's what the Lotto commercials keep telling me !

I hope this "Guess How Many" contest doesn't turn out like the one they had at the Physical Therapy place I went to, last year....."Guess how many M&M's are in the jar !"   The Doctor from the next office kept coming in, and "sampling"....but the time the contest deadline got there////he had eaten them all !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

I know huh. Takes away from the fun if you get too intricate with contest rules. Thanks for doing this Ted, indeed it is a fun thing!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

David Hall

28 handles
22 stars
31 levers
66 spoon

Brandon G

31 handles
15 stars
26 levers
72 spoons

*fingers crossed*
Tight Lines :)

mo65

19 handles
13 levers
7 stars

84 spoons

Hey Ted...how about a "booby prize" for the one who is farthest off...give 'em the contents of the fish! ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

vilters

Quote from: mo65 on May 01, 2020, 05:23:28 PM
19 handles
13 levers
7 stars

84 spoons

Hey Ted...how about a "booby prize" for the one who is farthest off...give 'em the contents of the fish! ;D

Booby Prize?  i was about to ask how much for just the handles.

cool contest, i'll play

handles 22
levers 5
stars 3
spoons 101

fingers crossed!! thanks Ted

wailua boy

23 handles
23 stars
23 levers

68 spoons

Thanks

Jigtosser

Ok, I'll Bite !

18 handles
7 stars
17 levers
103 spoons

I'll PM my address when I WIN...  ;)

Sharkb8

21 handles
15 stars
15 levers
98 spoons

Kim

I never won anything in my life so don't pick these number.

mhc

Good fun Ted, it's been a while since I've cleaned a folk art but from memory they aren't big eaters, I would say there's;
20 handles
2 stars
8 levers
4 oz lentils

As for the spoons - well I can't see any. There is a pile of 72 spoon shaped lures. but no spoons.  ::)
Thanks
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

nelz

Very generous of you to do this, Ted.

Here's my guesses:

19 handles
5 levers
3 stars
74 spoons

Nelz, you got handles correct, 47 off of levers, 4 off of stars, that's 51

Then you were 151 off of spoon count. Total is 202. Dam, you got me. I still got something for you and Vilters now gets 10th place. My apologies

xjchad

Ted,
I did my best to blow up the pics and count  :D :D

Handles = 19
Levers   = 11
Stars     = 3

Spoons  = 93

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!
;D
Husband, Father, Fisherman