Started by Maxed Out, April 30, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelFishingProblems

My guess is:

Handles:36
Stars: 6
Levers: 18

Spoons: 36

I wonder if averaging out everyone's answers will get closer to the truth than any one person's guess.

Nick

steelfish

13 handles
15 stars
17 levers
62 spoons

The Baja Guy

MarkT

12 handles
17 stars
15 levers
71 spoons
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Crow

Nick said "
I wonder if averaging out everyone's answers will get closer to the truth than any one person's guess."

I'm guessing it probably would....be interesting to check it out, when the contest is over !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

scrinch

22 handles
9 levers
12 stars
94 spoons

nelz

I wonder how the winner will be determined? Will it be based on who gets closest to the total number of items, or somehow determined by individual catergory?

Shark Hunter

13 Handles
15 levers
12 stars
51 spoons
Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Quote from: nelz on May 12, 2020, 05:58:06 PM
I wonder how the winner will be determined? Will it be based on who gets closest to the total number of items, or somehow determined by individual catergory?

Add all 4 guesses together, and take actual count and difference between your guesses and actual count will be your#. Person with lowest# wins. Top 10 will get to choose thier prize . 1st place gets first pick and on down to 10th

The box of spoons are sealed up at Sal's house. He will pop the seal and count them once contest is closed at midnight this Thursday west coast time.

The fish is still as pictured and I will coordinate with Sal as I gut the fish and we both do simultaneous counts to reveal the winners !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

24 handles

12 stars

19 levers

102 spoons
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Decker

18 Handles

1 Star

3 levers

90 Spoons

Thanks, Ted!!

redsetta

Thanks Ted, that was great fun!
  • 18 handles + 18 levers + 1 star + 1 spool
  • 118 spoons + 1 spool
Like Dom's sixy-ness, thought I'd go all eight-y  ;) ;D
All the best mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Maxed Out

Contest closes tonite at midnight west coast time. Any entries received after the deadline will be invalid. Any changes or modifications must be made before the clock strikes midnight.

There will be 10 lucky winners !! Good luck !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Crow

Thanks, Ted !! You're one of a kind !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

xjchad

Woohoo!  Fingers crossed!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

El Pescador

Ted,

I'm not a gambling man, BUTT let's see how this plays out.

Handles:  15

Stars:  4

Levers:  6

Spoons:  78

Good luck to all,

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!