Ohana Contest !!

Started by Maxed Out, April 30, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swill88

I don't think it's gambling because I've got nothing to lose!

Thanks for doing this Ted!

Handles - 21
Levers - 14
Stars - 9
Spoons - 80

Jimmer

20 handles
12 stars
9 levers
46 spoons
I hope no one else has the same quantities listed, I didn't check all the other posts. Thanks, and good luck to everybody!  -  Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Jim Fujitani

Likewise, I didn't check all the other guesses, but I doubt I'd have duplicated someone:  Good Luck to All!!

Handles - 19,
Levers - 7,
Stars - 6.

Spoons - 59.

Thanks!

Swami805

Here it is
28 handles
1 star
12 levers

82 spoons

Thanks for doing this Ted
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Ron Jones

20 Handles
5 Stars
13 Levers
85 Spoons

My the Farce be with me, my Schwartz is bigger than yours!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Gfish

One for the math geniuses: what would be the probability of of getting both step 1(3 seperate numbers) and step 2 correct, (that's 4 correct numbers, total) if say, step 1 was limited to 50 total parts and step 2 was limited to 100 parts?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Gfish on May 14, 2020, 10:12:00 PM
One for the math geniuses: what would be the probability of of getting both step 1(3 seperate numbers) and step 2 correct, (that's 4 correct numbers, total) if say, step 1 was limited to 50 total parts and step 2 was limited to 100 parts?

Sorry Greg, I didn't figure any rocket scientist math into this. Nothing complicated. Just guess and win. No strings attached  ;)

Perhaps Fred can enlighten us
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

1:9094.39538 +/-

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Maxed Out

Today is the day to do some counting and declare our lucky winners !!

I'll be gutting the fish, and Uncle Sal has the sealed box of spoons, and will be counting them out for us very soon. Stay tuned !!

Ted

Maxed Out

Ok, got the fish gutted. Time to do some counting. It's broad daylight, but the stars are "all" out  ;) ;)

Maxed Out

So far...

19 handles

7 stars

??levers

Are you on the edge of your seat yet ??  ;) How many levers could be lurking under the pile of handles....hmmm

xjchad

I got the handles right!  ;D
Husband, Father, Fisherman

nelz

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 15, 2020, 05:03:19 PM
So far...

19 handles

7 stars

??levers

Are you on the edge of your seat yet ??  ;) How many levers could be lurking under the pike of handles....hmmm

There goes my Ice-Blue Avet  :(  wua-wua-wua-wha

Alto Mare

Hello guys, Sorry this took a while, I was trying to download this video and it gave me a hard time. I hope everything shows ok.
This short video was done 10 hours after the contest was over, so you could see that I did not open the box earlier, not that it matters anyway, I was way off with my guessing 😁

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

nelz

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 15, 2020, 05:33:24 PMHello guys, Sorry this took a while, I was trying to download this video and it gave me a hard time. I hope everything shows ok.
This short video was done 10 hours after the contest was over, so you could see that I did not open the box earlier, not that it matters anyway, I was way off with my guessing 😁

Noooooo!  :o