Ohana Contest !!

Started by Maxed Out, April 30, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

204 yikes, the spoons just killed me, and the stars, and the levers, come to think of it I wasn't close on handles either?

Was a pleasant diversion from the everyday though and great deal of entertainment.
Thanks Ted for doing this.

Crow

I hit the stars, dead on.....but, that was a flash in the pan, 'cause I ended up with 212.....WAY more spoons there than I would have (or did !!) thought !  Great fun, though, and Congrats to the winner (s), And a BIG thank you, to Ted !! Lots of fun !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Maxed Out

First off, thanks to everyone who dared enter my silly contest. Today was worth it all for me. Just watching Sal's video was worth everything I'm giving away, plus some. Thanks for that Sal. God bless you my friend !!

Ok, here's what I got

Justin 148
Broadway 151
Jigtosser 158
Fred 166
Col 167
  Kim 174
  Todd 175
Bryan 177
Chad 177
Vilters 179

Tie goes to person that posted earliest. I've double checked my numbers and would prefer for you to make sure I got the #'s right. Justin just needs to post up which prize he prefers and we can start getting these prizes claimed

Congrats to the lucky winners, and Kim too for finally winning something !!

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

xjchad

Barely squeaked in there haha! Woohoo!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

Quote from: xjchad on May 15, 2020, 10:53:02 PM

I can't believe Chad beat me by 3 points...is there no justice? :D  I'm holding out for Ted's booby prize! 8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Maxed Out

Quote from: mo65 on May 15, 2020, 10:56:14 PM
Quote from: xjchad on May 15, 2020, 10:53:02 PM

I can't believe Chad beat me by 3 points...is there no justice? :D  I'm holding out for Ted's booby prize! 8)

You get booby prize for nailing 2 of the 4 numbers. Dang close Mo. Don't feel bad, my guess on spoons was 140, and I'm the guy that stuffed them in the box to ship to Sal

Sharkb8

Thanks Ted it been a great contest, I can not believe I finally won something and Sal good to see you fit and well.

Thanks Kim

foakes

This was a lot of fun, Ted!

This was very generous of you -- and a great diversion.

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

nelz

WOO-HOO!!! Thanks Ted, this was tons of fun.

nelz

It is with great broken-heartedness that I am writing this....    :'(

After all the excitement and jumping up and down and sharing the news, I checked the numbers, and SHOCK!  :o

It appears (unless I have misunderstood the method) that a mistake was made in my favor and it takes me out of contention.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I cannot take a prize that was supposed to go to another.

Please tell me I'm the one that's made a math mistake!!!!

Maxed Out

Quote from: nelz on May 16, 2020, 01:02:42 AM
It is with great broken-heartedness that I am writing this....    :'(

After all the excitement and jumping up and down and sharing the news, I checked the numbers, and SHOCK!  :o

It appears (unless I have misunderstood the method) that a mistake was made in my favor and it takes me out of contention.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I cannot take a prize that was supposed to go to another.

Please tell me I'm the one that's made a math mistake!!!!

Dang you're right, but fear not, my mistake and you'll still win something for being a good sport about it and forgiving me lol

I did the math on your posting and it comes to 202

nelz

Yeah, 202 is what I got too.  :(   So can I select the Avet? LOL ;D ;D ;D

Crow

Well, I'd say, considering the state of the "pandemic world", right now...all the lock downs , limited groups, etc., etc......I think we're all winners ! Great fun, great friends....everybody should be so lucky !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

xjchad

Quote from: Crow on May 16, 2020, 02:07:23 AM
Well, I'd say, considering the state of the "pandemic world", right now...all the lock downs , limited groups, etc., etc......I think we're all winners ! Great fun, great friends....everybody should be so lucky !

AMEN!!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

redsetta

This has been great fun Ted - just the thread itself has been terrific!
Absolutely agree with the sentiments herein - 'great fun, great friends....everybody should be so lucky.'
And thanks for all the counting Sal!
Best wishes all, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer